Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need 5 acres of Agricultural land around Tumkur Gubbi, nittur, Kunigal

Register

Click Here!

ramesh2312

Hello All,

I am looking for Cultivated Agricultural land (with clear titles) of 5 acres with Water resources availability, (preferably with 1,2 or 3 acres with coconut plantation) and decent Road Connectivity around Tumkur (within radial distance of 20-25 Kms to Tumkur - Gubbi, nittur, Kunigal). The budget not exceeding 2.5 lakhs/acre.

Regards,
Ramesh M

chemorgs

I am looking to purchase over 5 acres of Agro land in KARNATAKA, with clear titles, along TAR ROAD with a front of over 300 Ft, should be close or on Kanakapura Rd NH 209, or on Mysore Road about 70 Kms from Bangalore, with red soil. Kindly send details to rmanoharrao@gmail.com

ramesh2312

Dear members,

I've not yet got any relevant reply till date. Can somebody provide information on my requirement? Your replies are highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ramesh M

harish78

Land near Gubbi/Nittur

Dear members,

I've not yet got any relevant reply till date. Can somebody provide information on my requirement? Your replies are highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ramesh M

Hi Ramesh,

Did you get any land near Tumkur/ Gubbi/ Nittur ? I am looking to buy land, so can you please provide some information if you know any sellers. PLease provide your contact or pls call My phone 9845888665.

Thanks
Harish