Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need 10 acre good agricultural land for Sale / Lease

Register

Click Here!

ksarva

Dear Friends,

We need 10 acre good agricultural land near to Gobi, Erode , Sathy , Coimbatore- with sufficient water source for lease/ sale. Interested land lords can send private message or Could you please contact me

Last edited by a moderator:

1947kv

Dear Friends,

We need 10 acre good agricultural land near to Gobi, Erode , Sathy , Coimbatore- with sufficient water source for lease/ sale. Interested land lords can send private message or Could you please contact me
Dear Sir,
I represent M/s Patron Agrisystems , Netherlands , in India and we are interested in appointing distributors for our computerised Agri Greenhouses all over India. These hi tech Greenhouses help grow Hybreed fruits , Vegetables , flowers and other agricultural products in controlled conditions so that the yield is constant on a yearly basis and the produce are insect free and of high quality.
The investment for distribution would be around 10 to 20 lakhs and we will help you set up a pilot Patron computerised greenhouse farm for demo purpose.
In case you are interested in taking up distribution for your State kindly send me an email giving your business profile so that I can arrange for a Skype video Conference with mr.Jelle Boeters , Patron ,Netherlands.
Thanking you,

The Netherlands.

sukumarmahesh

Dear Friends,

Hello sir,
I am Mahesh kumar from Erode. Kindly give your expecting price. Then only we can proceed.