Natural Ice Cream & Farm Fresh Greens

Register

chinnadurai

We are from OM SAKTHI NATURALS, 100 acre certified organic farm near Dharmapuri Tamil Nadu, having desi/country cows of Gir and Tharparkar, daily milk production 50-75 litres.

We are producing on farm made Natural Ice Cream using Desi Cow milk ( Gir & Tharparkar cows ) with organic vanilla, mango pulp, strawberry and Honey flavour Ice cream.

Those who interested in buying Natural Ice cream ,other organic fresh greens and other products we can supply, contact us

Last edited by a moderator:

Other Products - Reg

Dear Sir,
I have noticed that u r producing milk and maintaining cows. I wanted to know whether r u cultivating vegetables and other agricultural products. If so let me know so that I can make use of all your products on contract base. Kindly contact to my id privately.
Thanking you Sir,
Rangaraj

chinnadurai

Organic Products and Natural Ice cream and vegetables

Our farm is certified organic having more than 100 acres near Dharmapuri , TN
We have 50 Country/desi cows of Gir and Tharparkar. milk production50-75 litres/day. On farm production of Natural Ice cream, Ghee, butter, Milk based sweet items
We are cultivating vegetables, spices ( from Yercaud farm), Amla, Mango, coconut, wheat grass, fresh greens, gourds , rice etc

We can supply bulk as well as retail pack based on the buyers requirements

We ar looking for long term association for supply of various products

Sent your contact details and email id for further discussion

jagans222

wanted desi cow ghee

dear sir i want desi cow ghee. what is the cost of one kg. and u can spare some tharparkar cows.