Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

natural fencing at v.v.v.low cost OR at ( 0 ) COST.

Register

Click Here!

jockey

Hello friends,
i have agri land ,with borewell and have done fencing with strong jali on one side , BUT some how ,NOW i want to do a natural fencing on the other side of my land which has 400 feets length.

REG HELP; please give me the ideas of how & what i can plant on my fencing area, which can give my land the protection.

PLEASE tell me the names of the plants which r not eatable by GOATS OR COWS N BUFFALOES, because the locals cows and goats graze on our near by lands and many times do come to my land also, as we do not have fence on other side ,.

NOW , plz see that u give me the names of the plants which r not eaten by these above animals ,because once i plant these trees and the next week when if ( me or my friend) visit my land , and see that all the trees or the fencing plants are eaten by the goats.

FRANKLY;
in a short time i will be going to USA ,and my idea is to atleast SEE that my land has the fencing and is protected ,by FENCE.

WATER ??
we do have bore well with water , BUT the problem is ., i will not be here and my friend will try to check and visit this land every 2 weeks, BUT there will be no person to open the water for the trees planted .

PLEASE , tell me which plants can survive with scant water or with soil water which is natural in the soil.

LIKE WE SEE , while we travell by train , there r a lush green trees ,plants and creepers in the open land , where no one is the care taker and JUST GOD takes care of them to water .

IN MY CASE is also the same thing , so plz GIVE ME THE IDEA .

I M EAGERLY WAITING FOR THE SAME .

SOME ONE HAS GIVEN ME THE IDEA OF casurina trees, HOW IS THIS ???
PLZ DO SHARE WITH ME .
THANKS A BUNCHHHhhhhhhhhh

phytica

Natural fencing

While there are several plants like Jatropha, Acacias, cacti, pulpwood species or spiny shrubs etc. , it could be ideal and protecting your land better if you give it on lease to a needy farmer as you are leaving abroad giving no attention to it. Your land would be looked after and at the same time, it would be productive; the lessee himself would fence it as well. Just a suggestion!!

- Phytica