Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Natural Farming Workshop by Shri Subhash Palekar

Register

Click Here!

ramsai

NATURAL FARMING: ONE SINGLE ANSWER TO ALL FARMING WOES!!!

Natural Farming Workshop By Pujya Shri Subhash Palekar ji at BIRLA AUDITORIUM, SIT ENGINEERING COLLEGE, TUMKUR, Karnataka on 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th of OCTOBER 2009.

Dear Friends,
There is a workshop being conducted at TUMKUR (a town about 70kms from Bangalore) on Natural Farming (kindly note that this is NOT Organic farming!) by its founding father Pujya Shri Subhash Palekar ji.

Salient features of Natural Farming are:
  1. Zero budget- near zero input costs which are recoverable.
  2. Increase in fertility of the soil year after year the Natural Way...
  3. A single desi (nati) cow is helpful in cultivating 30 acres of land. (It is indeed the Gomatha!)
  4. Water requirement is 20% of chemical/organic farming. Hence the requirement of power is minimal too :).
  5. Yield and Quality of produce is EXCELLENT (higher than chemical/organic farming) with better shelf life and hence fetches better price.
  6. Labour costs too are less as compared to chemical/organic farming methods.
  7. It is very scientific and replicates the forest ecosystem!
  8. Spiritual way of farming and is based on our great age-old and time tested vedic principles
Shri Subhash Palekarji would himself lecture in detail in HINDI on the Concepts, Principles and Practices of Natural Farming and cultivation of various crops the Natural way which will be translated into KANNADA online. You would also get to hear to the experiences of farmers using these techniques for some time now.
In short, I feel, this is one single answer to the current misery that has plagued the farming sector.

Please...please...please...don't letgo of this opportunity!
Participate and benefit from the noble movement that Shri Palekarji has taken up!

The fee is Rs. 200/- only and this INCLUDES boarding (food- brk fst/lunch/tea/dinner) and lodging (stay) arrangements.
Kindly note that the lodging will be simple since it is aimed at humble farmers (so make sure you carry appropriate bedding).

Please contact one of the following for registration:
Ratna Kumar (myself)......098860 41048
Shri Prasanna Murthy.....092431 38136

Warm regards,
Ratna Kumar

Request to the moderator: Kindly do not delete the contact numbers since this is being hosted on behalf of the Organizers with a service motive.

Last edited:

ramsai

Dear Moderator,
You had promised not to delete the contact information since this is being done as a service to the farming community by Subhash Palekarji.
Appreciate your honouring the same.

Thanks and kind regards,
Ratna Kumar

ajaysalanky

Hi,

Dear Ratna Kumar,

would this workshop cover or speak anything about cattle/dairy farming, I am working towards starting a diary farm hence would like to know if attending this workshop would help. If yes what is the last date to register to the program.

Appreciate the good work you are doing.

thanks & regards
Ajay

ramsai

Dear Ajay,
This workshop is about Agri Farming the Natural way and does not focus on Dairy farming. How ever you would be interested to know that it is the desi cow that plays a central role in this.
Subhash Palekarji has great views about Dairy farming using Indian Cows but I am afraid if this workshop would focus on dairying.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Ratna Kumar

Dear Ratna Kumar,

would this workshop cover or speak anything about cattle/dairy farming, I am working towards starting a diary farm hence would like to know if attending this workshop would help. If yes what is the last date to register to the program.

Appreciate the good work you are doing.

thanks & regards
Ajay

ramsai

Dear Dhiren,
You could invite Subhash Palekarji to do a workshop at any place if you can assure about 300/400 farmers for the same. This is to ensure that his time is best utilized and the fee/farmer is not very high. He himself does not charge a rupee for this. You would need to take care of his travel expenses and accommodation, though. He is a Maharashtrian and so speaks Marathi but not sure about Gujarati.
I would rather say we should try to spread this great knowledge far and wide which would happen only if the workshops are conducted at different parts of the country.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Kind regards,
Ratna Kumar

Dear,

Its a great opportunity and cause.

Do u conduct these workshops in Gujarat/Mumbai ?

ThanX

skarthik

Is it possible to record the session so that lot more can get the opportunity

We can translate into other languages. I know meeting in person and first hand exp may not be there in seeing the recording. Consider about it.

ajaysalanky

Thanks Ratna Kumar, will get back to you if any queries arise, as for my participation, since the topic is different from what i am looking for will wait, would like someone else with greater interest benefit from attending rather than me blocking a seat.

regards
Ajay

ramsai

Dairy with Indian Cows

Dear Ajay,
Would suggest you to do a study on starting a dairy with Indian cows.
Also, until I attended Palekarji's workshops, I did not realize how important and great the Indian Cows (breeds) are. He infact has written one full book on Indian Cow. Maybe a good idea for you to order for one :).

Thanks and kind regards,
Ratna Kumar

jithuaum

hello mr.ratnakumar as soon as i read about this event i tried soon to conatct u....u may be got the call from number 9481266913....what i say is that plz block my seat coz i av read his book, i liked it and am aspiring to be an agriculture entereprenuer, want to change my 80 acre land into natural farm...so plz do contact me immediately...am from mangalore...thank u a lot...

sanjay21knp

Please let us know if these kind of informative workshops are also held in and around Pune. If so what is the schedule.

Kindly confirm,

Regards,

Sanjay Sharma

umesh_randhe

Hello Sanjay Sharma,
My name is Umesh Randhe,
You can visit on Home for workshop details.
Please give some suggestion about site if you like and send it to me on my email-id..I appreciate your suggestions.
Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator:

gunda

has sri subash palekarji implemented his methods on his own in large scale agriculture in say 100 200 acres of land, preferably in drought prone vidharbha from where he hails from?
is it possible to implement over a large scale in one go. are there any field level demonstrations, where one can go and have a hands on experience.

ramsai

Viability of Natural Farming

Dear Gundaji,

"Yes" is the answer to all your questions.
There are many farmers (few thousands) who have been practicing this on a good scale (wont call it large scale but there have been few such too).
It would help if you attend the workshop where you can interact with Palekarji himself and many farmers who are practicing this as well.

Thanks and best regards,
Ratna Kumar

rgudapat

I am looking for farmers who are practicing near Vizag, AP. I saw the list on his website and tried to call the phone no's which are not valid.

Any updated list?

Thx

Dear Gundaji,

"Yes" is the answer to all your questions.
There are many farmers (few thousands) who have been practicing this on a good scale (wont call it large scale but there have been few such too).
It would help if you attend the workshop where you can interact with Palekarji himself and many farmers who are practicing this as well.

Thanks and best regards,
Ratna Kumar

rudra_herbal

Hello,

Hello Mr. Ratan Kumar Ji,

How can I get the Book, written by Palekarji. I am based in Pune.
Please contact.....

Kindly let me know.

Thanking You.

Bhupesh
Dear Ajay,
Would suggest you to do a study on starting a dairy with Indian cows.
Also, until I attended Palekarji's workshops, I did not realize how important and great the Indian Cows (breeds) are. He infact has written one full book on Indian Cow. Maybe a good idea for you to order for one :).

Thanks and kind regards,
Ratna Kumar

rudra_herbal

Hello Mr. Randhe Ji,

With reference to your reply to Mr. Sanjay Sharma, where you have mentioned about "visit on Home". What's that?
Which home you are talking about?
I am also based in pune, can you give me details about workshop if it is conducting in Pune? Please contact....

Thanking you.

Bhupesh

Hello Sanjay Sharma,
My name is Umesh Randhe,
You can visit on Home for workshop details.
Please give some suggestion about site if you like and send it to me on my email-id..I appreciate your suggestions.
Please contact....

gunda

no, sri palekarji has never implemented his own methods in his own field near akola in vidharbha. he is creating unneccesary hype . none of his mehods have been implemented on a large scale anywhere. it is better he practices his own methods in his own land and then let his work speak and not he or any one. is it possible?.

ramsai

Natural Farming

Kindly refrain from making sweeping statements without looking into details. Palekarji has spent 12 years doing research in Amravati (his home town) and the forest and in the process had to sell off his property including his wife's jewellery to support his research (all the while many cynics calling him a madcap)...the knowledge of Natural Farming (a.k.a Zero budget farming) that he is now propagating for the past 12 years is from his own research of the forest eco system and the vedic scriptures.

I have been studying this for 2 years now and have visited many farms and met many farmers who are all very happy with the methodology and the outcome. I feel this knowledge is the need of the hour when farmers are suffering every way and many are killing themselves each day.

I would request you to inquire into anything/anyone before judging and it would really help if you attended any workshop if you want to probe deeper.

Warm regards,
RK