Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

natural farming in kancheepuram taluk

Register

Click Here!

pvjayakumar

Dear Sir,

I am doing agriculture using the techniques of Shri Subash Palekhar of Maharashtra using the countrycow dung and urine as inputs instead of chemical fertilisers and pesticides. The produce are free from poison and the textrue of the soil is improving crop after crop. I need helping hands to continue the farming since I am aged 63 years and the extent of land is more than 100 acres. I invite young people interested in farming to work as supervisor for one full year to practice the natural farming where the land is irrigated merely by rain water and winning a crop with available rain by using the zero budget techniques. Farmer is one who raise two blades of grass where there is one (Jannathan Swift). Those who are interested in doing service to the nation and love nature can join hands with me. Of course they should be younger to me. Thankyou, P.V. JAYAKUMAR.

Last edited:

pandiyanvish

I am also interested to do Natural Farming

I am a sishya and disciple of Dr.Nammazhvaar,aged 38,working and residing in Chennai.I am looking for such an oppurtunity and i am getting it handy now.
Contact me or call me.Expecting your call eagerly.

Last edited by a moderator:

iniyaal

i am also interested

Kindly reach me on my mobile 9629687398

I also have read more on both the gurus zero budge Balekhar and Nammaazhvaar.

so i also ready work with you.
I have 5acres land also.

Raja,

rosariocls

Premium Member
Natural farming

Dear Sir,

I am ding agriculture using the techniques of Shri Subash Palekhar of Maharashtra uning the countrycow dung and uring as inputs instead of chemical fertilisers and pesticides' The produce are free from poison and the textrue of the soil is improving crop after crop. I need helping hands to continue the farming since I am aged 63 years and the extent of land is more than 100 acres. Those who are interested in doing service to the nation and love nature can join hands with me. Of course they should be younger to me. Thankyou, P.V. JAYAKUMAR.
Dear Mr. Jayakumar,
I am interested in natural farming and I would like to visit your farm can you give me your contact no and address,
kind regards
L.ROSARIO

ngopa2009

Dear Sir,

I am ding agriculture using the techniques of Shri Subash Palekhar of Maharashtra uning the countrycow dung and uring as inputs instead of chemical fertilisers and pesticides' The produce are free from poison and the textrue of the soil is improving crop after crop. I need helping hands to continue the farming since I am aged 63 years and the extent of land is more than 100 acres. Those who are interested in doing service to the nation and love nature can join hands with me. Of course they should be younger to me. Thankyou, P.V. JAYAKUMAR.
sir,intersted to join with your way,please contact............

arumughams

Dear Sir,

I am living in tambaram. I can spend entire saturday and sunday each week to help you out. please contact.....
A.Saravanan

archidambaram

Help to do natural farming.

Sir,

I am an agriculturist grwoing paddy. I would like to see your farm before helping you; just to know the quantum of work involved. What do you grow in 100 acres? Please send me a PM with your contact details.

Regards.