Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Mushrooms on Sale: Business Opportunity for everyone

Register

Click Here!

omushrooms

hi,
We are a Bangalore based company, looking to sell milky and oyster mushrooms of good quality. We are looking for franchises, whom we supply at the best rates available in the markets. If anyone is interested to work with us. Please contact us.

Last edited:

anilsprout

About Button Mushroom

Dear Sir,

We are looking suppliers for button mushroom for whole round the year.
We can buy best quantity what you will offer.
For Further details please contact us

Last edited by a moderator:

atssameer

hi,
We are a Bangalore based company, looking to sell buttons and oyster mushrooms of good quality. We are looking for franchises, whom we supply at the best rates available in the markets. If anyone is interested to work with us. Please contact us.
I Sameer from Bangalore, I m Interested in your Product, Kindly Send the details

pickup_me

Dear Sir,
Please send your Price for Both Mushrooms at Cochin per 1kilo,i will procure bulk orders.please reply or call
CHERIAN.O.S

vijaisri

hi,
We are a Bangalore based company, looking to sell buttons and oyster mushrooms of good quality. We are looking for franchises, whom we supply at the best rates available in the markets. If anyone is interested to work with us. Please contact us.
i am from coimbatore i am interedted in it kindly reply

amby2811

Dear Sir,

We can supply BEST QUALITY MUSHROOM at the MOST COMPETETIVE PRICE. Please get in touch for taking it forward.

Thanks
Abbhishek V

amby2811

Dear Sir,
Please send your Price for Both Mushrooms at Cochin per 1kilo,i will procure bulk orders.please reply or call
CHERIAN.O.S
We can supply BEST QUALITY MUSHROOM at the MOST COMPETETIVE PRICE. Please get in touch for taking it forward.What kind of Mushroom you require and how much quantity?

Thanks
Abbhishek V

subbu

Hi
This is subbu i need milky mushrooms throughout the year about 300kg/month, tell me the price per 1 kg. Let me know the franchise details.
send me a pravite msg

jhithesh

mushroom supplier

Dear Sir,

hi we are bangalore based mushroom supplier,we can provide 500kg of oyster,milky and bottom mushroom daily,if anyone interested can mail me or contact..

hi viewers,'
we require all types of mushrooms for ODISHA and also other places in EASTERN INDIA.
WE SHALL WORK ON FRANCHISEE - COMMISION BASIS. CREDIT FACILITY REQUIRED WITH STAMP PAPER AGREEMENT FOR SAFETY AND SECURITY.
INITIALLY THE MATERIAL WILL BE PURCHASED FOR ORISSA AND THEN IF FOUND SUITABLE AND RATES COMPETITIVE WE SHALL FORWARD IT TO OTHER PLACES ALSO IN EASTERN INDIA.
INTERESTED BYERS THOSE WHO HAVE MAIL ID AND CELL NUM ARE REQUESTED TO POST IN THIS SITE [they should be permitted by this portal to post their contact id etc].
thanks and regards
n.d. goswami
ODISHA

We can supply BEST QUALITY MUSHROOM at the MOST COMPETETIVE PRICE. Please get in touch for taking it forward.What kind of Mushroom you require and how much quantity?

Thanks
Abbhishek V
DEAR VIEWERS,
WE ARE INTERESTED FOR MARKETING AS A FRANCHISEE OF MUSHROOMS OF ALL VARIETIES [mainly button mushrooms] IN ODISHA. IF THE PRODUCT IS COMPETITIVE AND OF GOOD QUALITY THEN WE CAN ALSO TAKE IT UP FOR OTHER EASTERN STATES WHERE WE HAVE OUR CONTACTS.
PL KINDLY SEND YOUR DETAILS WITH YOUR CONTACT ID[permitted by agricultureinformations.com] for further negotiations.
REQUIREMENT ARE FOR THROUGHOUT THE YEAR.
REGARDS
N.D. GOSWAMI
ODISHA

jhithesh

Hi
This is subbu i need milky mushrooms throughout the year about 300kg/month, tell me the price per 1 kg. Let me know the franchise details.
send me a pravite msg
where do u want the mushrooms to be supplied,the price per kg is 120...

jayasuga

Button Mushroom

Hi,
I am interested to buy button mushrooms and I am located in chennai. Will you supply fresh button mushrooms to chennai? Want to know the price details as well.

Is it possible, can you send the sample packet's of button mushrooms to me?

genuine suppliers of button mushrooms for supply in orissa round the year are requested to quote their offers. I have also earlier posted here but not getting favoraite offers.
we want 200/250 gsm/500 gsm/1 kg poly packs then packed in thermacool cartons with ice. this way the pune materials are coming to orissa.
waiting for fav reply
n.d. goswami