Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Mushrooms for sale

Register

Click Here!

farmershausltd

we are profetion in producing all kinds of mushrooms such as air dried, freeze dried,fresh,frozen,salted and etc. we plant mushrooms in our own base field,so we are sure the quality is the best. any one who are interested in our products pls contact with us.

ashokkumarmba

Hello sir i am in chennai it can be benefit to me.

Price details please.

we are profetion in producing all kinds of mushrooms such as air dried, freeze dried,fresh,frozen,salted and etc. we plant mushrooms in our own base field,so we are sure the quality is the best. any one who are interested in our products pls contact with us.

venkyharsha

hello sir i want milkymushrooms daily 100 to 150 kgs send me details to my mail

Last edited by a moderator:

venkyharsha

give me full details to my mail id
Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator: