Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Mushrooms farming training

Register

Click Here!

shaildhan

Dear Sir,
I am interested in starting up mushroom farming at cottage industry level.
Kindly provide me how to start it and start earning profit..

Last edited by a moderator:

garao56

Please inform the location of the unit and type of mushrooms to be cultivated. The Indian Institute of Horticulture Research, Hessargatta, Bangalore will be providing training on mushroom cultivation which is authoritative and hence follow the schedule of trainings. Please contact us for guidance

jaycbb69

Type of mushrooms please. I can help you set up button mushrooms farm. If interested contact.

garao56

Cultivation of Button Mushrooms require below 25 Degrees Centigrade and involves investment above 5 crores to 10 Crores for commercial viability. Please think over capabalities

amitrajpurohit

Cultivation of Button Mushrooms require below 25 Degrees Centigrade and involves investment above 5 crores to 10 Crores for commercial viability. Please think over capabalities
Appreciate that, but since it is relatively a new product for this region
Appreciate that. But even after investing the required, will one get skilled manpower in Rajasthan as this is not grown in this region ?

jkmushrum

I want to start a Mushroom farm in my terrace with 400sq.ft. Terrace completely covered with Tata steel roof with around 700sq.ft. total area. Pl provide technical details like structure of farm, materials, seeds supply and approximate cost to start the first batch with say 5 kg. I am in Mangalore, age 58 yrs a freelance computer programmer, want to deviate my future terrace agriculture with hydroponics and mushroom.
Pl Help

garao56

Initially you can get training from any Government Departments/Pathology department in Agricultural University and other farmers. But marketing is important one has to supply super markets like Reliance, Bigbazar etc . Please contact Directorate of Musroom research, Chambaghat, Solan -173213 (HP) for full guidance