Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Mushrooms cultivation

Register

Click Here!

himas

Dear Sir,

I have no experience in agriculture field, but i intend to do Mushroom cultivation in Andhrapradesh at my native place i.e. at Eastgodavari district, i would like to know how much time i have to spend to learn about the mushrooms cultivation and if any risk involved in mushroom cultivation please provide useful information such as estimated amount, field area, how to cultivate and how to export/sale.

Thanking you sir.

shamahe

Dear Sir,

I have no experience in agriculture field, but i intend to do Mushroom cultivation in Andhrapradesh at my native place i.e. at Eastgodavari district, i would like to know how much time i have to spend to learn about the mushrooms cultivation and if any risk involved in mushroom cultivation please provide useful information such as estimated amount, field area, how to cultivate and how to export/sale.

Thanking you sir.
Hello dear,
You need to have professional consultant for learning designing and managing the mushroom cultivation if you want to get into it as your full time business. And mushroom cultivation is only profitable when you opt it completely not just like a part time work. It involve a lot of risk but i can assure you it has a same return value according to its risk.
If you need some help you can get back to me

Last edited by a moderator:

agri1972

It is profitable business

It is a profitable business.
As a beginner you may buy spawn bottles from vendors and cultivate mushroom at a small scale. You can buy an auto clave, and affordable cooling system like wet gunny bags and fan.

This will help you to know the market demand in your region, and you can expand full pledged with multi-laks investment with temperature control system, mist chamber etc.

Everything depends on the market requirement around the area.

velya

Dear Sir,

Thanking you sir.
Hi

we are a bangalore based company called Metabolites Technologies Pvt Limited
we are into Tissue culture ,
we also produce Bio fertilizers ,
we also have many projects we give the inputs and technology .
we also maintain your lands and farms we are also now into urban farming
we have tied up with nurseries
we also Provide consultation
people interested in starting their own green houses,sheep rearing projects,terrace gardening,banana plantation ,Medicinal plants,Tissue culture units ,Mushroom processing units Hydro phonic cultivation projects can contact us :

thanks

Last edited by a moderator: