Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

mushroom

Register

Click Here!

slnm

hi frnds
we r a hyderabad based (manufacturing and exporting)company involved in manufacturing of spawn,and also in cultivation of different types of edible and medicinal mushrooms.we also buy back the product from our customers.if any one is having dry oyster mushrooms for sale can contact me and send their samples to my adress.we deals in consultancy ,manufacturingand marketing aspects.

Last edited by a moderator:

doll

While u have intrested then only

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Vijaykumar from Vijayawada, i have so much interest in cultivating mushrooms, but i ve no idea about it. please give the information/support to do the mushrooms cultivation.

in these cultivation which stuff we are used, and budget and land like that information......
Kindly give the information or support.

Thanks & Regards
N. Vijaykumar

slnm

sir it entirely depends on the quality of ur mushrooms which is lab examined and rate is finalised send a 100grams sample first if u r intrested

stephen9

hello,we have much interest in this,we here also produce mushroom, exporting to many countries,like Japan,Korean,European.
May i have your contact information.
BEST REGARDS

hirpan

Dear Exporters/Growers,

Good Morning.

We are marketing in India a specialized Biocide in the name of Lemmox. Product is effective against Bacteria,Spores,Virus,Fungus and algae. It has a pre and post harvest applications which is approved by International certifying agencies like Codex, E.U., Newzealand,Australia etcs.

It has great application in Mushroom, removing diseases and extending it self life.

Many of the Fruits and Vegetables Exporters in Maharastra and Gujarat have started using this product with successful results.

i_tech

mushroom business

Hi,

i have interest in cultivating mushrooms. please give the details to do the mushrooms cultivation.

Regards,
I Tech.

hi frnds
we r a hyderabad based (manufacturing and exporting)company involved in manufacturing of spawn,and also in cultivation of different types of edible and medicinal mushrooms.we also buy back the product from our customers.if any one is having dry oyster mushrooms for sale can contact me and send their samples to my adress.we deals in consultancy ,manufacturingand marketing aspects.

hirpan

Mushroom disease prevention

Dear Exporters/Growers,

Good Morning.

We are marketing in India a specialized Biocide in the name of Lemmox. Product is effective against Bacteria,Spores,Virus,Fungus and algae. It has a pre and post harvest applications which is approved by International certifying agencies like Codex, E.U., Newzealand,Australia etcs.

It has great application in Mushroom, removing diseases and extending it self life. Mushroom has lots of maintainance issue because of Fungus and Bacterial growth. with Lemmox you can kill all these organisms and product is food grade chemosterelant so will not harm nutrition value of Mushroom.

Many of the Fruits and Vegetables Exporters in Maharastra and Gujarat have started using this product with successful results.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------