Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Mushroom Spawn

Register

Click Here!

ashwin1975

Originally Posted by vishal779
To all the fellow growers of mushrooms all over india please let me know if you have any requirement of spawn(mushroom seed) of any variety and any quantity. We are from Gujarat and indulged in mushroom spawn production by the name of Shiv Ashish Mushroom Farms. Best yield is guaranteed. Pm me here on this site itself for more or contact on this thread.
Vishal Hinduja

Hello Sir,

I need mushroom spawn rate list. Kindly Send it all types of Spawn rate list or upload it to this site so that everyone will be benefitted and can order directly to you.
Thanks,
Ashwin Kumar

Last edited by a moderator:

ashokreddyrc

Price list

Dear Vishal
Pls let me know the all variety of the mushroom spawn price details...

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

vishal779

Originally Posted by vishal779
To all the fellow growers of mushrooms all over india please let me know if you have any requirement of spawn(mushroom seed) of any variety and any quantity. We are from Gujarat and indulged in mushroom spawn production by the name of Shiv Ashish Mushroom Farms. Best yield is guaranteed. Pm me here on this site itself for more or contact on this thread.
Vishal Hinduja

Hello Sir,

I need mushroom spawn rate list. Kindly Send it all types of Spawn rate list or upload it to this site so that everyone will be benefitted and can order directly to you.
Thanks,
Ashwin Kumar

Dear Ashwin Kumar and all other fellow mushroom growers,
I have more then 40 varieties of mushroom cultures, making a list and publishing is not a problem but there is rate difference in Quantity, Variety, Distance from Origin(Gujarat), so it is tough to mention everything here. You can always email or pm me your requirements, as a rough idea Spawn per kg will be Rs. 60 to Rs. 80 including transport. Varieties range from Oysters(10 varieties), milky(4 varieties, including a latest which has no pungent smell), Ganoderma Lucidum(2 varieties), Button Mushroom(5 varieties), Shiitake(15 varieties), Volvariella(4 varieties), Hericium Erinaceous(2 varieties) and few more.
Regards,
Vishal.

mutaz116

pasteurization tunnel

dear sir
I am interested in pasteurization room for compost to cultiviate white button
how can i design it and would you please send me information about how can i built it.
thank you