Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Mushroom spawn manufacturer

Register

Click Here!

PSNbiolab- Chennai ( September 2011)
Able to give high quality spawns of edible mushroom like different species of
white button mushroom, oyster mushroom, milky mushroom etc from mid of October 2011. For bulk quantity, place the order on following email id with quantity required along with name of needed species and general information about you.

Dr.S.Prathibha

Last edited by a moderator:

guardian_10

Ma'am, are you willing to sell in small quantity locally in Chennai? Where in Chennai are you located? I would like to first try cultivating at home as a hobby before trying in bulk. Thank you.

October onwards I can give.It is on OMR.I will give full adress on October first week.Contact me with your details on first week of October and required mushroom name.

balupad

Hi

I could not able get your email id and contact no.Can u please mention it here ? And we will let you know on you mentioned.

peaceshiv

Hi
I need Oyster mushroom spawns monthly basis @ mysore location may be (200 gm)50 packets

Could you please provide me the details

Thanks

krishant

button Mushroom Seeds

Dear doctor,

i would like to take 5 Kgs of it, please send me the quote

Thanks
Krishant

Need Bulk Quantity

Hi,
We are going to start a new mushroom form in the coimbatore city.We need bulk quantity of Button Mushroom spawn(seed) in regular basis. Min it should be 10kg per day.Please mention your email id . And we will contact you.

Thank you
Meenakshi Mushroom Hut
(Coimbatore)

Best Quality Mushroom Spawn in Bulk

We are once again posting this message on 8 January 2012 because of new Railway freight rules.
Dear Friends,
Our company produces best quality mushroom spawn of all cultivated varieties including Oyster, Paddy Straw, Milky,Button,Ganoderma,Shiitake etc mushrooms. Our price is Rs.64 per kg for Oyster,Paddy Straw and Milky mushrooms and Rs.74 per kg for Button, Ganoderma and Shiitake mushrooms. This price includes delivery charge (railway freight, packaging and forwarding) upto any nearest railway station to your location.So the spawn reach you at your destination station at the above mentioned prices.
Spawn are sent after 12 to 16 days from the date of receipt of confirmed order with payment. Minimum order should be 50 kilograms.
Wishing you Happy Growing,
Gayatri Agri Hort.

Last edited: