Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Mushroom Growing Technology

Register

Click Here!

rahullsud

Hi i am interested to know about Mushroom Cultivation, Mushroom Technology, Marketing in India and Abroad, Buyers......... I am planning to setup a mushroom growing plant in Himachal or Punjab.....

akhileshorganic

Dear Sir

Greetings!

This is Akhilesh Tiwari, I am B.E. (Ag.), PGDOAM, MBA having long experience in the field of organic agriculture, Floriculture, Horticulture, Green House and Organic Textile and medicinal plants cultivation and Mushroom cultivation.

As you have mentioned you want to start mushroom cultivation. Now a days a lot of government scheme is going on to promote Green House cultivation and medicinal crop cultivation. You can use that activates. I will tell you all about that.

I provide consultancy on the above fields. A lot of projects are successful running in all over the India in my consultancy.

I have a lot of questions in my mind before start giving consultancy so please call me on my mobile number or mail me full detail of your project.

Thanks

With Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

rahullsud

Dear Akhilesh,

.......... do get in touch with and where are you located??????

Regards

Rahul

manoj joshi

hi

will u provide ur contract no for future correspondence. i am interested in field of organic agriculture, Floriculture, Horticulture, Green House and Organic Textile and medicinal plants cultivation and Mushroom cultivation
Please contact...
Dear Sir

Greetings!

This is Akhilesh Tiwari, I am B.E. (Ag.), PGDOAM, MBA having long experience in the field of organic agriculture, Floriculture, Horticulture, Green House and Organic Textile and medicinal plants cultivation and Mushroom cultivation.

As you have mentioned you want to start mushroom cultivation. Now a days a lot of government scheme is going on to promote Green House cultivation and medicinal crop cultivation. You can use that activates. I will tell you all about that.

I provide consultancy on the above fields. A lot of projects are successful running in all over the India in my consultancy.

I have a lot of questions in my mind before start giving consultancy so please call me on my mobile number or mail me full detail of your project.

Thanks

With Regards