Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Mushroom Farming

Register

Click Here!

diwakar06

Hello All,

Im Planning to start Mushroom Farming in Andhra Pradesh,Kadapa dist.

I want to know, which type of mushroom is best for Andhra Climate(Button/Oyster......),and which one is best for export business and which one is best for Local market.

How much land is required?Can we get bank Lons?

Can any body help me to establish this Project?

Advanced Thanks

Diwakar Reddy

neelshah

Hello All,

Im Planning to start Mushroom Farming in Andhra Pradesh,Kadapa dist.

I want to know, which type of mushroom is best for Andhra Climate(Button/Oyster......),and which one is best for export business and which one is best for Local market.

How much land is required?Can we get bank Lons?

Can any body help me to establish this Project?

Advanced Thanks

Diwakar Reddy
Dont know about Andhra Local, but Mumbai has no (or a very tiny) market for oyster mushrooms. While Mumbai consumes above 5 tons per day of fresh button mushrooms. Should be the same in Andhra. Problem with Buttons is that its highly capital intensive. For Buttons, A 2000 TPD project would take about 8 acres of land and 3.5 cr of capital. Sure you can get bank loans upto 75%. As Buttons are very energy intensive please look for land next to 24/7/365 - 11/22 KV power lines.

Ashwini

Hi
YOu can cultivate both oyester n button mushrooms. Button mushrooms require controlled atomosphere. FOr spawn n other project details you can contact the nearest KVK

Regards
Ashwini

snehsneh

mushroom cultivation

dear sir kindly contact NEW INDIRA TECHNICAL INSTITUTE SECTOR N1/206 ALGANJ LUCKNOW UP

Last edited by a moderator: