Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Mushroom Farming

Register

Click Here!

paerich

We are in a proposal to start a mushroom cultivation project. Is any one help us in its technical area..?

mashroom farming

Pleas let us know which variety you are going to grow? In how much area you will be utiliing for mashroom growing ? as well as How much is your investment capacity? Thank you and Best regards.Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi.

I'm Vijay Adithya Kumar from Bangalore. I'm very much interested in starting Mushroom farming. We Need guidance regarding the same.

We are interested in growing Button & Oyester Mushroom.

Please help us on this.

My contact:

Email:

tusharmehta

Dear Friends,
I read your posts. In this respect I have to introduce myself to you as the biggest mushroom spawn maker in Eastern India. We have also supplied spawn to far off places like Gandhidham in Gujarat, and regularly supply to farmers in Jharkhand, Bihar ,Orissal,West Bengal and Assam.
If you need any help in this regard contact me at .
Happy mushroom farming to you all,
Tushar N.Mehta
Chief Scientist,Kolkata.

satguru

want help to start mushroom cultivation

I have read Mr Tushar Mehtas Blog on mushroom cultivation , I am Mr Prachet Kavishwar , a yougster

willing to start somthing of my own with my job , I am interested in Mushroom cultivation on commercial level can i get e mail id of Mr Tushar so that i can get help from him

giridharan

Dear Friends,
I read your posts. In this respect I have to introduce myself to you as the biggest mushroom spawn maker in Eastern India. We have also supplied spawn to far off places like Gandhidham in Gujarat, and regularly supply to farmers in Jharkhand, Bihar ,Orissal,West Bengal and Assam.
If you need any help in this regard contact me .
Happy mushroom farming to you all,
Tushar N.Mehta
Chief Scientist,Kolkata.
I am Giridharan from Chennai. Will you please kindly advise me whether 'mushroom' can be grown in Chennai climate- a hot climate. If it is feasible what will be my investment and returns. I have asmall piece of 8 acres of land about 40 Kms from chennai, with a tube well. I would be too thankful if you ca guide me in this.
please contact....
Thanks & Regards.
J Giridharan

tusharmehta

Dear friend,
The climate around Chennai is warm almost throughout the year.
The best varieties of mushroom that you can grow there are Paddy Straw mushroom and Milky mushroom. Paddy straw mushroom is very good to eat but has a very low shelf life so going in for a bigger production will be risky if you do not have a ready market. Milky mushroom on the other hand has very good shelf of about 7 days. So you can try and cultivate it.
Tushar Mehta
Chief Scientist Gaia Biotech.Kolkata.

tusharmehta

Dear Mushroom Grower,
If you need any advice and want to contact us, just click on tusharmehta on the upper left hand corner of the post and you can send us your message.
Happy to help you,
Tushar N.Mehta for Gaia Biotech

Mushroom @ mehta sir

Dear sir,
My self Salmanali Momin biotech engg. from Mumbai looking to setup mushroom cultivation at commercial level so i need u as a consultant from start to end means from cultivation to marketing so is it possible.

please contact me sir.

Thanking you

Yours faithfully
salmanali mo

manojsinghchandel

Mushroom

Dear Tushar

Let me know your profile ? We are an Agribusiness company and regularly looking for experts of different agribusiness field for our projects.

amit14oct

Hai all.
i am planning to startup a button mushroom unit in Jharkhand with almost 100 kg/day production. I need consultancy for it. Climate of Jharkhand is not suitable for button mushroom we can only produce from dec to feb. but i want production throughout the year providing required temperatute in room. for this i need a complete project including machinary cost for tempreture and cost for power consumtion beside all other expenses. My requirement is 100 Kg/ day and in Jharkhand

alchemistjk

Mushroom cultivation

We can provide complete solution of mushroom cultivation right from conception to marketing tie-ups which includes Plant and machinery design, plant lay out, lab setup, traing, IQF, freezing, canning, exports, culture supplies, DPR preparation etc.
We provide free help to woment and poor entrepreneures. please send private massage

nss03

Consultancy of Mushroom Cultivation

Hello All,
For any consultancy related with muchroom cultivaion pl PM me as We have the latest production technology and based in UP.
Dr.S.K.Dwivedi,
please contact.........

jkssingh

Mushroom cultivation

Dear friends, any body wish to go for Mushroom production, ( oyster mushroom, Button mushroom, paddy straw, milky, medicinal mushroom), spawn manufacturing, Canning please call us. We are group of qualified, experience expert from various agro and food industry fields. we have trained thousand of farmers in mushroom cultivation and small projects , innovative agro and food projects. We are into mushroom since almost 28 years. please mail us our services to poors and womens are free.