Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Register

Click Here!

paolucci

My name is Massimiliano Paolucci, a businessman and resident in Cesena (ITALY).
In recent years, my natural curiosity and my passion for entrepreneurship, innovative, has led me to know and then to develop a different systemic approach to the cultivation, processing and distribution of mushroom.
In Italy, the sector interested in mushroom cultivation has definitely seen sporadic attempts to change and progress production methods, with the aim of optimizing processes and products, but none of these has led to results very satisfactory and successful.
With the help of several collaborators, taking advantage also of the studies conducted in other international contexts, as a result of a long study and an equally long and costly trial, we were able to develop a manufacturing process truly innovative, and highly effective type industrial cultivation of the mushroom. This new system makes it possible to perfect the production planning, improve the structure of the mushroom and its organoleptic qualities.
The traditional system for the preparation of the substrate for mushroom culture has, due to obvious reasons, discontinuous character and requires a relatively long time, more than 10 days, for the cultivation. Moreover, the different stages of the procedure, necessarily carried out in direct contact with the environment, make the system non-aseptic and, to eliminate the various contaminants, it becomes necessary the use of chemicals.
In our system, satisfying the innovative idea indicated in the introduction, the preparation of the substrate takes place in continuous form, allowing to reduce the time for obtaining raw materials from the substrate in sown, which is ready for the step of incubation in about 3 minutes. The entire cycle takes place in an aseptic environment and does not require the use of chemicals.
Needless to add, that being the whole process independent from the external environment, the production completely loses the character of seasonality, and then the discontinuity.
Sure you at least have raised a minimum of curiosity about our new concept of industrial production of mushrooms, step to the reason that prompted me to write:
I'd be interested to propose to your esteemed company effective collaboration, the terms of which should be discussed and agreed between the parties, which could include, by way of example and without limitation, sharing our know-how. Looking forward to receiving your news, I take this opportunity to extend best regards

Last edited by a moderator:

mahisek

Looking for mushroom cultivation

Hi this sekhar from India. I'm interested in mushroom cultivation. just now i saw your add very nice. Please send me complete project report to me as early as possible. My qualification electrical and electronics engineering and total 15 experience in this field. My family have agricultural back ground.

If you provide the complete project report and international marketing for mushroom. immediately i can contact you.

=sekhar

agrosysindia

mushroom cultivation innovative

Sir
happy to hear your ideas . we are trying such modernisation quite a period . Pl can be able to contact us agrosysindia at gmail or through a pvt message. we are very eagar to discuss your concept and to implement the same.
Regards
agrosysindia

radiant 2011

Dear Mr.Paolucci,
I am engaged in agro business and is very much interested in the know how and production of mushrooms.
Kindly e-mail me the project details.

Last edited by a moderator:

tilakrvt

mushroom factory innnovative

Dear sir,

I am very glad to see your innovative idea. I want to know full know how.

Please send it. I am very much interested to do the mushroom cultivation.