Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Mushroom Cutivation

Register

Click Here!

madhusai

Does anybody presently produce mushrooms in hyderabad if so please tell me how successful you are, are you able to sell the mushroom locally and how much per kg buyers are paying.
please also let me know how can one maintain humidity and temperature in a room at hyderabad temperature.
I want to start mushroom farming so please anybody there help me with as mush information you can provide.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

rajvanagro

Hello

Dear Madhu Sai,

Which type of Mushroom you are planning to grow? For Oyster mushroom growing, first study the local market. For Button / Milky Mushroom cultivation, you need to take complete training & ready to invest good amount of money. For more details pl

prathapa

Does anybody presently produce mushrooms in hyderabad if so please tell me how successful you are, are you able to sell the mushroom locally and how much per kg buyers are paying.
please also let me know how can one maintain humidity and temperature in a room at hyderabad temperature.
I want to start mushroom farming so please anybody there help me with as mush information you can provide.

Thanks
If you can cultivate milky mushroom I can market in Bangalore. you can contact me

Best Quality Mushroom Spawn in Bulk

Dear friends,
Whenever you cultivate mushrooms you need to have best quality mushroom spawn and that too at a reasonable price.
Our company Gayatri AGri Hort produces spawn of most cultivated varieties of mushrooms since last 16 years and we supply spawn throughout the country.
Our price is Rs.62 per kilogram for Oyster,Elm,Milky and Paddy Straw mushrooms and Rs.74 per kilogram for Button,Ganoderma and Shiitake. This price includes railway freight/delivery charge upto your nearest railway station.
We are also appointing distributors throughout the country.
Hope to do good business with you,

Wishing you a good mushroom cultivation experience.
Gayatri Agri Hort.

Pacific herb

Guargum Cultivation, Make 50,000/Acre in 90 Days.

“Guargum” is a product which is made from Guar seeds. Guargum is being used in different industries in India and abroad, but now it is in Heavy demand due to its utility in Crude Oil Industry. India is enjoying the top position in production and export of this product in the world market, 80 % of global demand is met by India.
Guar is basically Simple, Short & Easy rain fed (No irrigation) crop and cultivated in Rajasthan & Haryana state, but it can be grown in other states also.
We have taken trials of this crop in Vidharbha region of Maharashtra state in rain fed and irrigated conditions in summer.
Variety- 1. RGC 197 – Single stem, flat seed, 27 % Gum.
2. RGC 936 – With branches, round and pink color seed, 33% Gum.
Brief information of this crop.
1. Soil – Light or Medium and drained soil.
2. Climate- High temp, full sun light and low rainfall.
3. Sowing – After 20 July ( rain fed), in January- February (with irrigation)
4. Crop duration- 90 to 100 days.
5. Seed- 5 Kg. / acre.
6. Cost of cultivation – Rs. 5 to 6 thousand/acre.
7. Production/ Yield – 400 to 600 Kg. /acre.
8. Market rate – Rs. 100 to 300/Kg.
9. Profit- minimum Rs. 35 to 50 thousand/acre in 90 days.
We provide all concerned services like Seed, crop agronomy and buy back support at different places. We can also take up large Cultivation up to 100 acres and above.

karthi_i

Gayatri Agri Hort,

This is Karthikeyan from Madurai Tamilnadu. i need Button mushrooms 70 -100 kg / per week. Can you give me your contact details .