Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

mushroom cultivation

Register

Click Here!

respected sir/madam

am saravanan suyambu will to start a small business,
my residence is in chennai,
i guess its good to start mushroom cultivation
kindly suggest me if ther are any classes help up for cultivation :confused::confused::rolleyes:
area needed:
condition needed to cultivate:
is bank loan available for agriculture ?

akhileshorganic

Dear Sir

Greetings!

This is Akhilesh Tiwari, I am B.E. (Ag.), PGDOAM, MBA having long experience in the field of organic agriculture, Floriculture, Horticulture, Green House and Organic Textile and medicinal plants cultivation and Mushroom cultivation.

As you have mentioned you want to start mushroom cultivation. Now a days a lot of government scheme is going on to promote Green House cultivation and medicinal crop cultivation. You can use that activates. I will tell you all about that.

I provide consultancy on the above fields. A lot of projects are successful running in all over the India in my consultancy.

I have a lot of questions in my mind before start giving consultancy so please call me on my mobile number or mail me full detail of your project.

Thanks

With Regards

Akhilesh Tiwari

Last edited by a moderator:

arunap

Dear Akhilesh

I am arun from coimbatore, doing milky & oyster mushroom.

I seen ur green house,medical crop & mushroom cultivation.

Could u pls briefly explained me. If u send ur contact mail or phone no. that will be useful for me.

Regards
Arun

Dear Sir

Greetings!

This is Akhilesh Tiwari, I am B.E. (Ag.), PGDOAM, MBA having long experience in the field of organic agriculture, Floriculture, Horticulture, Green House and Organic Textile and medicinal plants cultivation and Mushroom cultivation.

As you have mentioned you want to start mushroom cultivation. Now a days a lot of government scheme is going on to promote Green House cultivation and medicinal crop cultivation. You can use that activates. I will tell you all about that.

I provide consultancy on the above fields. A lot of projects are successful running in all over the India in my consultancy.

I have a lot of questions in my mind before start giving consultancy so please call me on my mobile number or mail me full detail of your project.

Thanks

With Regards

Akhilesh Tiwari

robert_devasia

Saravana

Please refer the following links for information on Mushroom cultivation

Good luck

Last edited by a moderator: