Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Mushroom cultivation

Register

Click Here!

Hi

One of my friend told me that there are certain agents for which we give the land they will cultivate the mushroom and they will market on their own. For the land they will pay us some amount it seems. Is it true? Anybody can help me out on this please

finexindia

Details

Dear Ms Kriti

our land is located near dharapuram and palani, in tamil nadu, do u know anyone who would be interetsed in taking land on lease basis for mushroom cultivation, pls let me know

bionanthakumar

alovera

One of my friend told me that there are certain agents for which we give the land they will cultivate the alovera and they will market on their own. For the land they will pay us some amount it seems. Is it true? Anybody can help me out on this please

rajneeshbatta

yes we are those so called agents

Yes we do it, but actual things are a little different.mail me.. Please contact.....

rgds
rajneeshbatta

Hi

One of my friend told me that there are certain agents for which we give the land they will cultivate the mushroom and they will market on their own. For the land they will pay us some amount it seems. Is it true? Anybody can help me out on this please

Last edited by a moderator:

fenelon

to finexindia;

please tell me how much area you want to give on lease and what will be the lease amount per month. reply me privately please.