Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Mushroom Cultivation

Register

Click Here!

ashobiz

Hi,

I am Ashok. My native is Madurai and i am currently in Bangalore doing Business. I like to enter organic farming in Madurai. But i don't know ABCD about Farming. I did some research and i found that Mushroom cultivation is easy and i like to start from that.

I have lot of questions and i need a professional help.

Here are my questions.

1. What is the basic investment to start a mushroom farm which can earn Rs.50,000 per month.
2. How much land do i need?
3. Is it possible to cultivate mushroom in Madurai? Madurai is hot region.
4. What are the way to market mushroom?
5. I have huge experience in online marketing, so in case if i get export order, is it possible to export mushrooms?
6. Is it possible to cultivate mushrooms organically?

Experts can contact me with their consultation fee.

Thank you

Ashok

jayaa

Dear Mr. Ashok,

It is enduring to see your interest into mushroom cultivation. You can mail us all your queries to jayaabio@gmail.com. We will certainly guide you into the complete cultivation process and marketing strategy.

Awaiting your mail

Thanks

valampuri

As for as Mushroom cultivation is considered, you can start it either in a high range or as a small scale...
In large scale (oyster), you will need Rs.4.50 lakhs. (60-90 tonnes) - Your total profit will be 28-30 lakhs... land requirement : 200 sq. mtrs construction : 100 sq. mtrs
In small scale (oyster & button) you will need Rs.5000/- to Rs.10,000/- only. (25-50 kg). One small room in your house is enough...

I will give you consultation report, project report, cultivation process etc Total 96 pages complete information you need regarding Mushroom cultivation... full information to you for Rs.500/- only.

If you are interested, please Email me cnagavinu@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards,