Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Question Mushroom cultivation in Tumkur

Register

Click Here!

ganesha12

I would like to know is there any company supplying Mushrooms seeds and buy back the Mushrooms on agreements or where to get the Mushroom Seedsd and marketing in tumkur.

Thanks In Advance.

ashok_rathva14

mashroom cultivation from where i get the info

hi....friends.....I am from baroda,Gujarat....I am planning to start mashroom farm in my near by baroda, any body can help me out for more information regarding how can i get the info and how can i get seed and other knowledge...?.

suhascp

Planning to start mushroom cultivation, Need some training on this. Can anyone guide me where can i get good training on this to startup mushroom cultivation and marketing. i am from tumkur.

garao56

Dear sri Ganesha , please approach the IIHR ( Indian Institute of Horticulture Research) , Hessargatta, Bangalore for mushroom spawn. Regarding marketing you have to carry out own marketing arrangements through local super bazars and in nearby towns, Please contact for technical guidance and for project report for availing finance.

G.Anandara Rao

Last edited by a moderator:

baragi

Hello Rao sir

Pls send your contact details to talk further on mushroom cultivation project and finance.

Regards
B M Baragi
Mahalingpur
Agriculturist

Dear sri Ganesha , please approach the IIHR ( Indian Institute of Horticulture Research) , Hessargatta, Bangalore for mushroom spawn. Regarding marketing you have to carry out own marketing arrangements through local super bazars and in nearby towns, Please contact for technical guidance and for project report for availing finance.

G.Anandara Rao

sankalp12

Hlo every one,
My self Pushpa , i want to work with mushroom cultivation project ( Tumkur) for some time for understanding .
If everything looks ok , i will grow mushroom my self , please can anyone help me.

baragi

Hello mam

Good morning

Am also working on mushroom cultivation project and applied for grant from the govt.
Now finalising the mushroom variety .

What help do you need?

Thanks

Hlo every one,
My self Pushpa , i want to work with mushroom cultivation project ( Tumkur) for some time for understanding .
If everything looks ok , i will grow mushroom my self , please can anyone help me.

sankalp12

Hello mam

Good morning

Am also working on mushroom cultivation project and applied for grant from the govt.
Now finalising the mushroom variety .

What help do you need?

Thanks
Hlo sir,
Thank you for your reply.
Sir please can you send me your contact number via private message
I will call you .