Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Mushroom Business for Everyone

Register

Click Here!

puma_san

Dear Madam/Sir,

We need regular buyers for Oyster and Milky Mushroom in chennai. Its good for Hypertension, Diabetes, Obesity etc.,

Interested people Private message me. You can earn regular income from marketing our product.

gpramod65

Mashroom supply

Dear Madam/Sir,

We need regular buyers for Oyster and Milky Mushroom in chennai. Its good for Hypertension, Diabetes, Obesity etc.,

Interested people Private message me. You can earn regular income from marketing our product.

Dear Mr. ,
In reference to your mail for regular mushroom supply , Please note that mushrooms are in high demands in Northern parts of India, Supply is very low and people are font of mushroom in Pizza , hotel , restaurant , and even in the local markets. The only condition is that it must be competitive in price. Before proceeding , i would like to know the price of the mushroom per Kg. and the quantity you can supply per day.

We are planning to setup our own mushroom farm in northern parts because of good demand and good business , but we can start in association with you , subject to the pricing & quantity supply.

Send us details

Pramod Gupta
gpramod65@gmail.com

panchwork

biz

Hello
my Dear
send me your quality detail and price at panchwork@gmail.com

With regards
Naresh
Panchwork Exports

Dear Madam/Sir,