Mushroom and Spawn Cultivation & Consultancy

Register

vnrmlgro

WELCOME to VEE NEE AGRO, THE Right Kind Of Food Company Which GROWS ONLY THE BEST. WE BRING GOOD THINGS TO LIFE. Only The BEST SPAWNS & MUSHROOMS GROW UP at VEENEE's.

We introduce our self as one of the existing business entrepreneurs in Mushroom industry in INDIA.

WE are into Cultivating,Exporting/Trading of seeds (Spawn) and Mushrooms of various varieties....

So Contact Us for: FIRST GENERATION SPAWNS of ALL VARIETIES & Our Dry and Fresh Mushrooms (Oyster , Milky & Button)

We can Provide you with steady supply of ALL VARIETIES OF MUSHROOM & SPAWNS.

The Rates of SPAWNS AND MUSHROOMS are the Most COMPETITIVE.

omushrooms

Dear Friends,
We are a company which grows Oyster Mushrooms as well as Milky Mushrooms in Bulk.
Current Capacity is 150 kg/ day. And we are looking to expand in the future. We are looking for active partners who can help us in managing our farm, for a share in profits.
Please let us know if anyone is interested. Msg me at

Last edited by a moderator:

krpasnkr

I m interested

Dear sir,

I am interested to look over your mushroom farm. I have taken up training in mushroom cultivation. Kindly let me know the details of location of your farm. Thank you.

srishaila

i am interested

Dear Friends,
We are a company which grows Oyster Mushrooms as well as Milky Mushrooms in Bulk.
Current Capacity is 150 kg/ day. And we are looking to expand in the future. We are looking for active partners who can help us in managing our farm, for a share in profits.
Please let us know if anyone is interested. Msg me at
Kindly send me the details of your project as i am interested,thanks
Regards

aybraj

I m interested
Dear sir,

I am interested to look over your mushroom farm. I am to take up mushroom cultivation. Kindly let me know the details of location of your farm & cultivation. Thank you.

omushrooms

Location of My Farm

Thanks everyone for your response.
We are located in Mandya in Karnataka.
If you are interested, please message me a bit of your background.. will call u..