Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Murrah heifers and breeding bulls

Register

Click Here!

deepakkhurana24

TO BUY GOOD QUALITY AND GENITICALLY SUPERIOR MURRAH HEIFERS PRAGNENT OR NON PRAGNENT BETWEEN AGE OF 18 MONTHS AND 30 MONTHS AND BREEDING BULLS OF 18 MONTHS TO 4 YEARS,YOU MAY CONTACT KHURANA DAIRY FARM[/B](MURRAH BREEDERS) AND MURRAH DAIRY PROMOTERS AND PIONEERS OF MURRAH ANIMALS IN THE COUNTRY.CONTACT AT deepakkhurana24@rediffmail.com or 09215640054

subharathipilla

Important message

Hello hi,

This is sudhakar from london, my nagetive place andhrapradesh. iam going to plan buffallos dairy farm in india andhrapradesh state. iam going to start 20 buffallos to 2000 buffallos. I am going to largest business in india. i need to advise of my business iam going to buy 20 murrah buffallos on this year actually murra buffallos how many letters is given to the per day. how many types in murrah buffallos which one is good for dairy farm i need to consultants, and business advisers, market peoples, sales holders i need to every body advise small scale industry and large scale industry i am waiing for advise as soon as possible to iam going to start my business thanking you every body.

please contact me further details:

Last edited by a moderator:

hi Deepak,

is it possible to deliver the Murrah in Tamilnadu?
i need 10 to 15 Murrah buffaloes.

zahirfarms

Hello, i am zahir from, hyderabad and intrested in 20 nos of murrah bufflos, kindly send me the price of pregnent and non pregnet. And liters of milk per day.

Zahir