Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

murrah buffalos

Register

Click Here!

zahirfarms

Hi,want to buy murrah bufalos 20 nos kindly contact me with price.

Zahir uddin

Last edited by a moderator:

khai

murrah baffalow

Hi Zahir,
We can supply you the reqd. no.
please tell us when you want delivery.

regards,

Deepak Mehta

surajdixit

Hi I have 2 Murrah Buffaloes to give, Both are Competition prize winners with pure blood line, are in 3rd lactation one has just delivered yesterday male calf and the other is 4 months pregnant. Both have recorded peak yields in excess of 19 liters per day in there last lactation. Any interested parties to purchase can send me PM.

deepakkhurana24

MURRAH PRICES.THESE DAYS THE RATE OF BUFFALOES IS HIGH AND IS LIKELY TO REMAIN LIKE THIS OR EVEN HIGHER FROM APRIL ONWARDS TILL JUNE.IF YOU ARE DESIROUS OF BYING NOW RATES CAN BE GIVEN TO YOU IF YOU LET US KNOW WHAT YIELD ANIMALS AND WHAT LECTATATION ANIMALS YOU WANT AND WHEN? YOU MAY CONTACT KHURANA DAIRY FARM(MURRAH BREEDERS},ROHTAK AT deepakkhurana24@rediffmail.com or 09215640054.

a fertilzer major in the country, are now manufacturing & distributing in Southern,Northern and Central India, "scientific compounded high quality cattle feed" with 16% 18% 20% protein and other essential nutrients based on expert veterinary science. For further details pls reach me