Mumbai people interested in goat farming

Register

imuibu

Hello Everyone,

Anyone who is interested in Goat Farming or Goat Details.Especially Goat Project from Top GOAT FARMS.

As i am interested in purchasing the GOAT FARM PROJECT if anyone interested in purchasing the GOAT FARM PROJECT AS Well we can make a purchase of this GOAT FARM PROJECT by sharing the cost price of the goat project report from the company. I am from Mumbai if interested plz let me know about it. we can share the cost.

If a person is from mumbai it will be really good.

More people the less we pay for the project report.

Project Report Cost is 2000RS.

Please let me know about it. Please msg me in my inbox as no one will be able to share details on forums. So please mail me your Email Ids.

Regards,
Imran

imuibu

Goat project report

Hello Everyone,

Hello Everyone,

Anyone who is interested in Goat Farming or Goat Details.Especially Goat Project from Top GOAT FARMS.

As i am interested in purchasing the GOAT FARM PROJECT if anyone interested in purchasing the GOAT FARM PROJECT AS Well we can make a purchase of this GOAT FARM PROJECT by sharing the cost price of the goat project report from the company. I am from Mumbai if interested plz let me know about it. we can share the cost.

Please let me know about it. Please msg me in my inbox as no one will be able to share details on forums. So please mail me your Email Ids.

Regards,
Imran

imuibu

Goat project report

Hello Everyone,

Hello Everyone,

Regards,
Imran

Awating...

imuibu

Project Report

Hi Mate,

Kindly please read the details properly @ harnam

Buying of Goat Project Report by sharing of Amount.

Regards,
Imran

imuibu

Sharing Amount in Goat Project Report

Hello Everyone,

Hello Everyone,

Regards,
Imran

Looking to buy Goat project report if anyone interested in buying goat project report we can share the amount of the purchasing the Goat Project Report.
Mostly people from mumbai. I am from mumbai.