Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

mosquitoes in dairy farm

Register

Click Here!

sandeepnaru

Hi
I am facing lot of problem with mosquitoes in my dairy farm in visakhapatnam can any body help me out in this issue ....

Eagerly waiting for a solution....

Thank you
Sandeep naru

aromedindia

Mosquito repellent

The product is based on the technology transferred by Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (Govt. of India) and is quite effective. I myself using the product for last few month. It is based on essential oils derived from plants. A 100ml bottle may cost approximately Rs.125/=
Thanks
aromedindia@gmail.com

drsreddy

Hi Sandeep, I can understand the nuisance of Mosquitos in Dairy Farm and even at Goat/Sheep Farms, due to which, the animals does not sleep properly and consequently fell sick, the yield of milk goes low, the growth of animal deteriorates day by day.

Here is a natural phenomena for preparation of Mosquitos pesticides. Follow the steps below for preparation:

1. Collect the urine from Cows every day and store it in a pot of 50 Ltrs capacity.
2. After collecting 25 Ltrs of Cow Urine (50% of pot capacity), mix 10 kgs of Dry Neem Seeds Powder, 5 kgs of Tulasi leaves with collected cow urine and cover the pot with airtight and store this preparation for 15 days.
3.After 15 days, remove the cover and mix the preparation with cowshit and make round pellets and dry it on a natural stone slop under the hot sun rays. After drying the the pellets, store them under shelter at dry place.

4. Put a fire in a wide neck Natural Pot and melt 2-3 pellets everyday evening between 5.30 PM to 7.30 PM. Allow the smoke pass through the Anilmal Shed for 2 hours. All mosquitoes will fly away from the Shed will never come to that shed entire night.

Try this and let me know your feed back so that it will be helpful to others.

Best of Luck.
D.RAMESH REDDY,

Last edited by a moderator:

maruthidairy

practical suggestion

Dear reddy sir,

some time the posting of very genuine experiences of like you realy it matters so much and useful and relief for the people like us.

request to keep posting such informations, realy we can't value it. Also, we request peoples who are all have these type of experiences of effective solutions .....to share from this forum to help all.

thank you...thanks alot...

kasturiraju.