Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Moringa Oleifera/Drumstick (Hybrid) Plantation Seeds For Sale

Register

Click Here!

batra_herbals

We offer you best quaitly super hybrid moringa plantation seeds /(Drumstick), these are the key feature of this hybrid verity .

1:- First yield starts in 4 to 6 months after plantation & gives commercial yield upto 10 Years. (Per year two seasons).

2:-Bears are dark green in color, 45 to 60 cm in length, pulp is soft & testy, keeping quality is very good.

3:- From a single plant one can get 40-135 drumsticks of about 5 to 15 kg.

4:- From 1 acre irrigated and well-drained soil type, one can obtain 6 to 9 tonnes yield.

*Yield and quality of drumstick is depend on climate, soil type, irrigation facility and spacing and market rates are depend quality & demand in market.

shanmuga06

We are having the world famous superior quality moringa "PKM-I,KM-I & DESHI Herbal Drumstick promoted by a farmer affiliated by TNAU,Coimbatore.We have the above said moringa seedlings in bulk ready for the coming monsoon.

The cultivation period of the PKM-I,KM-I will be maximum two and half years.The yield pattern of the PKM-I & KM-I will be 15 to 20 tons per acre.The PKM-I & KM -I will be propagated by seeds only.

We can keep Deshi Herbal Drumstick for years together and no age limit because this has been propagated by Air-Layers from well matured selected mother trees.This will bears minimum 2000 muringa per year.

Regards,

A Sivakumar,

batra_herbals

Dear Shiv Kumar

we aware about these verity , but the verity we have is able to give u first crop after 6 month after that you will get return
every 6 months . tree life 10 years , can be grown in low water area .

thanx for your concern

K S Batra

I want to cultivate in 1/2 Acre of land pl send me the cost for required seed my cont no 9881601670