Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Moringa cultivation - want advice

Register

Click Here!

ikp68

We are planting PKM1 variety Moringa. I would like to seek advice from experts & practitioners in this forum on Moringa Cultivation.

How can Moringa be strengthened to resist disease & pest attacks and attain growth at the initial seedling stage, what steps should we take at the time of preparing nursery and at the time of planting, should we provide any additional seed / plant treatments and inputs

I shall appreciate hearing back from experts & practitioners in this forum

Regards

P S KRISHNAN

sasdee

Can moringa been used to treat water

We are planting PKM1 variety Moringa. I would like to seek advice from experts & practitioners in this forum on Moringa Cultivation.

How can Moringa be strengthened to resist disease & pest attacks and attain growth at the initial seedling stage, what steps should we take at the time of preparing nursery and at the time of planting, should we provide any additional seed / plant treatments and inputs

I shall appreciate hearing back from experts & practitioners in this forum

Regards

P S KRISHNAN
moringa can be use to treat water sir

pantane

moringa cultivation

I will also be happy to have some serious information on moringa plantation. I am planning 10 acres of plantation.This website does nor provide any useful fourm advice or any serious guidelines by members. Either the members are not motivated or only commercial advt. is the objective of this portal. Pls let information technology experiences flow for the benifit of agriculture. Why should such information be paid or only business members can get it, God knows.

mannesnmanne

Cultivation of Moringa and Other Crops-Lack of advisory Part

I will also be happy to have some serious information on moringa plantation. I am planning 10 acres of plantation.This website does nor provide any useful fourm advice or any serious guidelines by members. Either the members are not motivated or only commercial advt. is the objective of this portal. Pls let information technology experiences flow for the benifit of agriculture. Why should such information be paid or only business members can get it, God knows.
Thank you Sir,
I am also Coinciding the Opinion of "Pantane".In this regard the efforts of almost nil.The purpose of this website is totally been defeated.Either the Moderators or the Experts/Members are not taking any initiation in this regard.We are sincerely suggesting to take initiation by Moderators as well as Members.

Last edited by a moderator:

padmanabhan_ganesan

Hi ikp68,

Have you considered PAVM type moringa? If you do not know about this excellent moringa type, search in "The Hindu". Also, please search for Savera Farms who have recently gone in this type.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator: