Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Moderator Stop Deleting post of Business Members

Register

Click Here!

antony_pratap

Hello Moderator,

I read the other post you saying that post will be deleted if it post more than once in a same week, you can very well do that if we are not paying as you are not obliged to, we are paid members and we paid for a reason. I had my post deleted yesterday.

We sincerely don't appreciate this, i was not told such rules before paying. May if you strictly follow that on this forum you need to draft the DO's and DONT's and share it to the to be business member and those existing who are due to renew.

Thanks for all the support!

Regards,
Antony
antonypratap.e@gmail.com

M

moderator A

Dear Antony,

This rule of not allowing the same post to be repeated more than once in one week is just to ensure that the forum does not get crowded with repeat posts everyday.

If you make the same post every single day again and again, it will just be a duplicate and this will only serve to crowd the forum - it will definitely not help you also.

We do not delete any original posts. You can make as many new posts you wish ... as long as they are not duplicates or reruns of the same thing.

We retain all original posts and all members will be able to see and respond to posts.

This rule does NOT restrict you from posting - it just restricts spammers from making duplicate entries everyday.

I hope this clarifies your doubt.

We urge you to participate actively in our forums and hope that you will benefit from the discussions.

Regards,

antony_pratap

Hello Sir/Madam,
How many business members that you notice that keeping posting so often, its only those who are just member having got to post something for free keep doing it.

I would appreciate business members are given a better option of posting their details more than just once per week.

Thanks and hope you would look at this request.

Regards,
Antony

M

Thank you for you feedback. Sure, we will draft a DOs and DONT's and publish it to avoid ambiguity. When marketing messages are constantly posted (whether by ordinary or business members) on this forum we receive complaints from our members that they are being spammed. So our first and foremost priority is to ensure this forum remains a useful tool for members to network and do business. So we will continue to remove any posting that is even remotely considered as spam. As a business member you will also get more value for money from a forum without spam messages than a forum filled with reckless unwanted spamming. If you are unhappy with this policy against removing multiple spam messages please contact support@agricultureinformation.com and we will refund your payment"

anil1956

repeatation

I agree with the moderator as many people are posting the same messsage 3-4 times one below other.Such repeatation should be avoided and it does not make any sense.
Further moderator should delete non agriculture messages also like sale of sites, flats etc.

anil aptil

Hello Moderator,

I read the other post you saying that post will be deleted if it post more than once in a same week, you can very well do that if we are not paying as you are not obliged to, we are paid members and we paid for a reason. I had my post deleted yesterday.

We sincerely don't appreciate this, i was not told such rules before paying. May if you strictly follow that on this forum you need to draft the DO's and DONT's and share it to the to be business member and those existing who are due to renew.

Thanks for all the support!

Regards,
Antony
antonypratap.e@gmail.com

antony_pratap

I agree deleting stuff posted too many times a day, you also restrict people posting more than say 5 or 10 per day, i see people posting 20-30 per day and it ends up pushing good posting which people generally don't get to see.

Well i' have nothing against deleting but i feel there needs to be some proper scrutiny. because no doubt i have benefited a lot from this site.

To be honest this is one of the best sites ever for agriculture well planned and designed site.

Regards,
Antony