Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Mobile Starter

Register

Click Here!

softlab2011

Mobile Starter is a device to control and monitor electric motors, agriculture pump sets through mobile phone using GSM technology. This is a GSM powered remote controller to switch ON and OFF electric devices from remote location. With the help of this GSM ON OFF Controller, User can switch ON/OFF and monitor.

Register owner mobile number into the device by sending simple SMS. Make a call from owner mobile phone to mobile starter, mobile starter reject the call first ring, Then mobile starter owner receive the sms "motor on or off status and 3 Phase power available or 2 Phase power available" If 3 Phase power available means register owner call to the device with in 2mins the motor switch on. Mobile starter confirms the owner by sending SMS.In a mobile starter owner can add Five users mobile number. Owner can monitor the activities of users. Owner will receive SMS whenever users switch on and off the motor.

Multi-language SMS support Mobile starter supports Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam and Gujarati etc., Owner should have the local language support mobile phone to get good result.

Last edited by a moderator:

sathyarajsm86

Mobile Starter details

Dear Sir,
I am from tamilnadu, Can u send me the cost of product and fixing cost in detail along with your address for communication

Mobile Starter is a device to control and monitor electric motors, agriculture pump sets through mobile phone using GSM technology. This is a GSM powered remote controller to switch ON and OFF electric devices from remote location. With the help of this GSM ON OFF Controller, User can switch ON/OFF and monitor.

Register owner mobile number into the device by sending simple SMS. Make a call from owner mobile phone to mobile starter, mobile starter reject the call first ring, Then mobile starter owner receive the sms "motor on or off status and 3 Phase power available or 2 Phase power available" If 3 Phase power available means register owner call to the device with in 2mins the motor switch on. Mobile starter confirms the owner by sending SMS.In a mobile starter owner can add Five users mobile number. Owner can monitor the activities of users. Owner will receive SMS whenever users switch on and off the motor.

Multi-language SMS support Mobile starter supports Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam and Gujarati etc., Owner should have the local language support mobile phone to get good result.

sgopins

i ma interested in your product , can u give me ur product details & price list and also service facility after installation ..

Dear Sir:

We are manufacturing real mobile motor starter controller. My company name is Realtech Systems. Kindly contact me