Mobile starter,cell phone motor starter

Register

kavinkumarm

View attachment 4953

In this model-T we have control the motor through missed call function just give call to mobile starter number the ring cuts automatically and starts motor same way to OFF the motor and just give *ON message to mobile starter the motor start and get feedback SMS from MOBILE STARTER and same procedure to *OFF means OFF the motor.
If u want to check the MOTOR condition GIVE SMS *STS to get the STSTUS from mobile starter.and manual ON/OFF intimation also have in this MOBILE STARTER

Mobile starter have two models:
model T and model T1
features: Auto run, Phase sensing, Dry run sensing, upto 100 hp.

Last edited:

aukhan

Dear Sir,
I am interested in your product , please send me the details at my email id a.u_khan@yahoo.co.in
Regards
Aman
View attachment 4953

In this model-T we have control the motor through missed call function just give call to mobile starter number the ring cuts automatically and starts motor same way to OFF the motor and just give *ON message to mobile starter the motor start and get feedback SMS from MOBILE STARTER and same procedure to *OFF means OFF the motor.
If u want to check the MOTOR condition GIVE SMS *STS to get the STSTUS from mobile starter.and manual ON/OFF intimation also have in this MOBILE STARTER

Mobile starter have two models:
model T and model T1
features: Auto run, Phase sensing, Dry run sensing, upto 100 hp.