Mini tractor VS Power tiller

Register

thotauk

I need to buy a mini tractor / tiller to be used for simple agricultural works like plough, weed killing, inter transportation, and water pumping purposes. Since i am new to agriculture i am seeking experts views in this regard. Please help me.

1. Which is best mini tractor Vs tiller ?
2. What are the standard companies in both categories?
3. Shall i get any subsidy in AP?

Ashwini

HI

There are a lot of companies that manufacture the mini tractors, you can check with them about there usage. Regarding subsidy, you need to contact the agriculture department.

Regards
Ashwini

sachisn

I need to buy a mini tractor / tiller to be used for simple agricultural works like plough, weed killing, inter transportation, and water pumping purposes. Since i am new to agriculture i am seeking experts views in this regard. Please help me.

First of all you have to be very clear with the purpose for which you want to use tractor or tiller?
what is the size of holding and the crop etc.?

then it will be easy to decide what is best.

eshwar

Mini tractor or power tiller

We are 36 year old authorised dealer, in Bangalore look for Kubota Tractor opr power Tiller which are originally imported and marketed in India. for tractors details log on to and you get lot of information about the mini tractors and for power tillers.

Regards,

S Eshwar

Last edited by a moderator:

thotauk

Tractor Vs Power tiller

Currently i hold 10acres of banana plantation (20days of age), i am also looking to buy few more acres to establish a dairy and possibly palm. I just want a machine for weed killing, ploughing, and bit carrying when required.

I called on Kubota dealer, they said 24hp model is about 5lacs with 50% subsidy, ie 2.5lacs, it is expensive. I also called Shrachi and VST tiiller dealers, they have 13HP - 15HP tillers costing about 1.3lacs.

The main advantage of mini tractor is its seating in comparing to tiller (i believe), so please put your thoughts.

Thanks,
Satish

jagadeesh47

need u r website details

We are 36 year old authorised dealer, in Bangalore look for Kubota Tractor opr power Tiller which are originally imported and marketed in India. for tractors details log on to and you get lot of information about the mini tractors and for power tillers.

Regards,

S Eshwar
Hello sir,

I am jagadeesh,I need u r website details and products u r offering. my requirment is to cut crops for animal feeding.

tamilnadu

polytech

Currently i hold 10acres of banana plantation (20days of age), i am also looking to buy few more acres to establish a dairy and possibly palm. I just want a machine for weed killing, ploughing, and bit carrying when required.

I called on Kubota dealer, they said 24hp model is about 5lacs with 50% subsidy, ie 2.5lacs, it is expensive. I also called Shrachi and VST tiiller dealers, they have 13HP - 15HP tillers costing about 1.3lacs.

The main advantage of mini tractor is its seating in comparing to tiller (i believe), so please put your thoughts.

Thanks,
Satish
5 lac for 24 HP mini tractor ! Is he kidding? You get a John Deere 50 HP tractor for 5.8 lac.

Regarding your requirement, It depends on how much area you have between your banana plants. If its able to fit a mini tractor then definitely without doubt go for it. I would stay away from a tiller as its a labor intensive thing to be handling it.

Don`t you think a used mini tractor will serve your purpose much better than a new one since your work load is not high. You will save investment and also be able to get the work done.

thotauk

Mini Tractor VS Tiller

5 lac for 24 HP mini tractor ! Is he kidding? You get a John Deere 50 HP tractor for 5.8 lac.

Regarding your requirement, It depends on how much area you have between your banana plants. If its able to fit a mini tractor then definitely without doubt go for it. I would stay away from a tiller as its a labor intensive thing to be handling it.

Don`t you think a used mini tractor will serve your purpose much better than a new one since your work load is not high. You will save investment and also be able to get the work done.
Many thanks for your's concrete suggestion. The distance between two banana plants is about 6ft, so mini tractor could easily fit. I would be happy to buy a second hand mini tractor, however, it is not easy to find one in my area as i never seen one before.

eshwar

Hello sir,

I am jagadeesh,I need u r website details and products u r offering. my requirment is to cut crops for animal feeding.

tamilnadu

the tractor width is 3.50 feet and it is very much useful for inter-crop cultivation transportation and you can use this many more attachments and this tractor comes with 4 wheel drive and one time investment.

sew_asansol

Malkhandi Farm Machine

We are the largest selling power tillers in eastern India,Bangladesh,Nepal and Bhutan. We can offer you 10hp power tiller with greaves diesel engine@1.20Lakhs.

rahimtula

You can contact a dealer Mr. CH. Y. Chary of and give my reference Akbar Rahimtula. You can approach Mr. Chary directly at your own risk.

mathivanan

Polytech,

i have around 2 acres of red soil land near madurai. i planning to have coconut trees planted in the surroundings and inbetween i am planning to have animal fodder and ground nut. Can you suggest a tractor with specifications.

sivasp

Hello,
As you have 10 Acres of land to cultivate, you may need two separate machines.

You may want to buy a tractor for major work. I would go for Mahendra 575 or John Deere. Mahendra has proven record in India and widely used in Tamil nadu. I do not know about other one much.

For weed removal kind of appliation, you may want to take small one that has option to fit may fittings.

Buy the one that has very good service and has the record of less problems and less fuel consumption.. I vote for Mahendra 575.

Thank you.
with regards
Siva

somavaram

I need farm equipment for intercultivation and harvesting of Palmarosa grass. pl suggest me the proper type and dealers at Chennai/ Andhrapradesh