Mini sugar mill

Register
Dear Sir
In order to arrest the invisible production losses to the tune of 30-35 percent of sugarcane at mills; a high tech sugar syrup plant with the capacity of 1000 -1200 TCD is designed.
Though a small unit yet an efficient unit having capability to crush grower's sugarcane within 12 hours contrary to the existing plants at mega sugar mills crushing after 4 days.
These small units would act as satellite units for nearby bigger sugar mills with continues supply of quality sugar syrup to help the bigger mills to run on their full capacities and producing white crystal sugar very competitively. These small units would be equipped with the 21st century high-pressure steam technology to produce more than one-megawatt of electricity on 24-hour basis from baggass.
This would bring down the cost of running small industry coupled with increased quantity of quality sugar syrup, thus bringing prosperity to the rural folks and urbanites. It will further help the mega units of sugar Industry to control the huge haulage charges which they have to incur for transportation of huge quantities of sugar cane from long distances. Further it will provide good sugar recovery and in addition to it will produce around 2.0 MW of surplus electricity because of high-pressure steam technology.
It is proposed to use 42 bar pressure boiler and condensing/extraction T/G set. The entire machinery involved is a mill house run by VSD Motors, Power House, Boiler House and Process House up to Evaporation. During off-season it will provide around 4 MW of electricity while boiler/s running on coal. It is very economical unit as it saves millions due to savings in transportation cost and by sale of electricity.The plant is useful to small group of sugar cane growers or to mega sugar mills. A complete proposal can be provided.

Please feel free to contact, for details

Thanks in advance for your time

Jamal Ahmad
Sugar Technologist & MD

Last edited by a moderator:

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

rakarao

Dear Sir,

Can please provide me the more details in this regard.

Regards,
Raka Rao

Dear Sir
In order to arrest the invisible production losses to the tune of 30-35 percent of sugarcane at mills; a high tech sugar syrup plant with the capacity of 1000 -1200 TCD is designed.
Though a small unit yet an efficient unit having capability to crush grower's sugarcane within 12 hours contrary to the existing plants at mega sugar mills crushing after 4 days.
These small units would act as satellite units for nearby bigger sugar mills with continues supply of quality sugar syrup to help the bigger mills to run on their full capacities and producing white crystal sugar very competitively. These small units would be equipped with the 21st century high-pressure steam technology to produce more than one-megawatt of electricity on 24-hour basis from baggass.
This would bring down the cost of running small industry coupled with increased quantity of quality sugar syrup, thus bringing prosperity to the rural folks and urbanites. It will further help the mega units of sugar Industry to control the huge haulage charges which they have to incur for transportation of huge quantities of sugar cane from long distances. Further it will provide good sugar recovery and in addition to it will produce around 2.0 MW of surplus electricity because of high-pressure steam technology.
It is proposed to use 42 bar pressure boiler and condensing/extraction T/G set. The entire machinery involved is a mill house run by VSD Motors, Power House, Boiler House and Process House up to Evaporation. During off-season it will provide around 4 MW of electricity while boiler/s running on coal. It is very economical unit as it saves millions due to savings in transportation cost and by sale of electricity.The plant is useful to small group of sugar cane growers or to mega sugar mills. A complete proposal can be provided.

Please feel free to contact, for details

Thanks in advance for your time

Jamal Ahmad
Sugar Technologist & MD

saurabhtandon

myself saurabh tandon r/o khanna (punjab) intrested in this mini sugar mill please send me more information about this mill i.e costs, working

maheshgsuvarna

Mini sugar mill.

Dear sir,
Nice to hear about this mini plant. Can you send me details of the cost, economic viability. etc. etc.

Regards
M G Suvarna

shivnish

Dear Sir,
I'm interested Please let me know the details namely economically viable unit size, cost involved.

veerraju

dear sir
i have interested to your project.please send full details of mail id-

kimleang

Hi there,

I'm a farm owner in Cambodia. I'm interested to further explore this mini sugar mill you mentioned...please send an email to me @ kean.k.leang@gmail.com with more details etc. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Btw, has anyone in this post successfully setting one up or using Mr. Jamal Ahmad's services? thanks

Regards,
Kean Kim Leang

gsvermaak

Please could you send me more information for a biomass power and organic sugar project I am developing in South Africa.

Thank you

Gary Vermaak