Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Mini Rice Mill

Register

Click Here!

panigrahi

hi friends,
i would like to sale my used/running condition unique single pass Rice Mill,capacity is 500kg/hr paddy Raw/boiled any size grain you can mill & the out put is 68-70% & the operation is simple just feed the paddy to the hopper & the rest is done automatically,first the husk is blown away then the paddy is polished & the Bran is separated & the fine rice comes out with a slightly experienced operator.this is fitted with rubber roll sheller,friction polisher &
aspirator runs with 15hp motor & having arrangement to run a 20" vertical chakki alternatively for griending.
this package include mini rice mill,20" chakki,3 nos challna(without screen) 15hp
motor,20hp startor,counter shaft with suitable pulley ,the location is sambalpur,orissa ,plz mail

Last edited by a moderator:

pavan

Rice mill

Pl send your mail id and ur contact for further discussions.

QUOTE=panigrahi;226129]hi friends,
i would like to sale my used/running condition unique single pass Rice Mill,capacity is 500kg/hr paddy Raw/boiled any size grain you can mill & the out put is 68-70% & the operation is simple just feed the paddy to the hopper & the rest is done automatically,first the husk is blown away then the paddy is polished & the Bran is separated & the fine rice comes out with a slightly experienced operator.this is fitted with rubber roll sheller,friction polisher &
aspirator runs with 15hp motor & having arrangement to run a 20" vertical chakki alternatively for griending.
this package include mini rice mill,20" chakki,3 nos challna(without screen) 15hp
motor,20hp startor,counter shaft with suitable pulley ,the location is sambalpur,orissa ,plz mail[/QUOTE]

panigrahi

hi pavan,
it is not possible to provide u contact detail as i am a common member, as such before buying a used item one must see & understand details about the item & this is not possible over phone or through mail, if u r really serious about the machine then my suggestion is to visit the place first.
thanks,
susant panigrahi

rabin_05

Regarding ur rice mill

Hi,
This is R.N Giri from baripada,If u r realy want to sell the machine can u send me ur no to bellow mail id

giri

murthy9

rice mill

pl give me your visiting address to visit & to check the the mill .I am murthy from hyderabad

panigrahi

your querry

hi rabin & murty,

i am interested to dispose the complete unit alongwith electrical item also,
the size is small required less space no skilled operator is required,can be contacted
thanks,

panigrahi

Pl send your mail id and ur contact for further discussions.

QUOTE=panigrahi;226129]hi friends,
motor,20hp startor,counter shaft with suitable pulley ,the location is sambalpur,orissa ,plz mail
[/QUOTE]
hi pavan u can get more detail in other agri site as posted by me