Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

milky mushroom farming with organic cocopeat

Register

Click Here!

dathu

DEAR FRIENDS WE "SAI RAM TRADERS" ARE ENGAGED IN SELLING OF ORGANIC COCOPEAT ALSO NOW.THERE ARE SO MANY USES FOR ORGANIC COCOPEAT.ONE OF THE MAIN USE IS THAT IT CAN BE USED AS A MEDIUM FOR THE CULTIVATION OF MILKY MUSHROOMS.THOSE WHO WISH TO SEE THE MILKY MUSHROOMS GROWN SUCCESSFULLY WITH THE HELP OF ORGANIC COCOPEAT PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GO THROUGH. PLEASE CONTACT.....

THOSE WHO NEED ORGANIC COCOPEAT AT CHEAP RATE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME WHEREVER BE IT WE WILL PROVIDE.

Organic Cocopeat is an Organic soil-less growing media for
Horticulture and Floriculture.

Organic Cocopeat is an ecofriendly organic Soil Substitute and Soil
Conditioner.

Organic Cocopeat is a superior alternative to Peat Moss.

Organic Cocopeat is excellent for flower beds, potted plants,
horticultural crops, golf courses, lawns, landscaping,
nursery poly bags, etc.

Organic Cocopeat can be incorporated to improve physical properties
of soil.

Organic Cocopeat is 4 times lighter than soil and is therefore
excellent for terrace gardens.

A few salient features of Organic Cocopeat

1.)High water holding capacity - more than 600% - less frequent watering.
2.)Improve aeration and microbiological activity.
3.)Organic Cocopeat is the best bio degradable media.
4.)Organic Cocopeat is an internationally approved product - widely used by commercial nurseries.
5.)Organic Cocopeat is developed and constantly tested in an ISO 9001-2000 BVQI test house to ensure uniform quality standards.

6.)Organic Cocopeat is totally Organic and Eco-friendly.
7.)It improves use efficiency of nutrients - making more nutrients available to the plants.
8.)Helps better root development and plant growth.
9.)Organic Cocopeat reduces replacement costs.
10.)Organic Cocopeat is fumigated by Methyl Bromide to eliminate harmful pathogens, insects and pests.
11.)Much lower weight of Organic Cocopeat reduces stress on building structure in terrace gardening.

Organic Cocopeat is also available in compressed Bales/Briquettes for convenience in handling and savings in cost of Transportation. These blocks could be easily reconstituted by adding water till it becomes light and fluffy. A compressed Bale of Organic Cocopeat of 4.5 kg will reconstitute to give 65-70 ltrs of Organic Cocopeat powder. 10 tonnes or 2200 Organic Cocopeat compressed blocks will go into a 20' container.

Benefits of Organic Cocopeat

1 High moisture retention
2 Improves physical & biological condition of soil
3 Improves aeration i Reduces frequency of irrigation
4 Enhances strong and healthy root system
5 Better yield. Contains natural enzymes, humus and plant nutrients
6 Holds and provides water and nutrients as required
7 Improve yield in horticulture and floriculture crops i Reduces soil temparature.

Last edited by a moderator:

organic hari

Dear sir,

Thanks for such a detailed explanation.

Kindly mail me some photos of your product.

Please contact....

mysore_mushroom

Dear Dattu,

Thanks for Information.and
I have already started cultivation , kindly send the Photo of the compute and let me know the cost for the same ( Including / excluding transpost) i am located in Bangalore-Karnataka.
Please contact....

Rgds
Sada

venkyharsha

DEAR FRIENDS WE "SAI RAM TRADERS" ARE ENGAGED IN SELLING OF ORGANIC COCOPEAT ALSO NOW.THERE ARE SO MANY USES FOR ORGANIC COCOPEAT.ONE OF THE MAIN USE IS THAT IT CAN BE USED AS A MEDIUM FOR THE CULTIVATION OF MILKY MUSHROOMS.THOSE WHO WISH TO SEE THE MILKY MUSHROOMS GROWN SUCCESSFULLY WITH THE HELP OF ORGANIC COCOPEAT PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GO THROUGH. PLEASE CONTACT.....

THOSE WHO NEED ORGANIC COCOPEAT AT CHEAP RATE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME WHEREVER BE IT WE WILL PROVIDE.

Conditioner.

nursery poly bags, etc.

of soil.

4.)Organic Cocopeat is an internationally approved product - widely used by commercial nurseries.
5.)Organic Cocopeat is developed and constantly tested in an ISO 9001-2000 BVQI test house to ensure uniform quality standards.

7.)It improves use efficiency of nutrients - making more nutrients available to the plants.
10.)Organic Cocopeat is fumigated by Methyl Bromide to eliminate harmful pathogens, insects and pests.
11.)Much lower weight of Organic Cocopeat reduces stress on building structure in terrace gardening.

Organic Cocopeat is also available in compressed Bales/Briquettes for convenience in handling and savings in cost of Transportation. These blocks could be easily reconstituted by adding water till it becomes light and fluffy. A compressed Bale of Organic Cocopeat of 4.5 kg will reconstitute to give 65-70 ltrs of Organic Cocopeat powder. 10 tonnes or 2200 Organic Cocopeat compressed blocks will go into a 20' container.

7 Improve yield in horticulture and floriculture crops i Reduces soil temparature.
hello sir i am interested to cultivate the milky mushroom give me yours suggestions and also send me yours contact details to my mail id.. Please contact....

satya_tvs

Hello Sir
this is Lokesh from Hyderabad, Iam cultivating milky mushroom with wheat grass since 18months, Now iam planning to start cultivation with coco peat and i need it in bulk (i,e) minimum 50-100 cakes(5KG) every month, Can u send me the details about the price, transportation process, payment details etc..

my contact
satya_tvs@yahoo.com

Last edited:

sadiq vali

i had seen your youtube video, on this topic.

& i have a milky mushroom firm, so i need your product, as it minimizes my effort for preparation for substrate, there by decreases time.

but i don't know how to mix water(in proportionality ratio). so kindly give me the details of price and usage.
i want to buy your magic fertilizer. thank you sir.

with regards

sadiq vali

sadiq vali

Conditioner.

nursery poly bags, etc.

of soil.

i had seen your youtube video, on this topic.

& i have a milky mushroom firm, so i need your product, as it minimizes my effort for preparation for substrate, there by decreases time.

but i don't know how to mix water(in proportionality ratio). so kindly give me the details of price and usage.
i want to buy your magic fertilizer. thank you sir.

with regards

sadiq vali
d4d4sadak@gmail.com

awaiting your reply

slnm

hi friends this is slnmushrooms.we are one of the leading mushroom cultivators,spawn producers and mushroom traders.we are having the requirement of farm fresh milky and button mushrooms.any one who can supply us can contact us with best quotations.we also supply mushroom spawn to the growers.we are large scale mushroom projects consultants.we provide training on mushroom cultivation at our farms practically not just as some people who train people only theriotically.practicality always gives you lot of confidence on your work and reduce the risk of failures in cultivation process.for more details contact us on 09100936711 or visit our website athttp://slnmushrooms.com/spawn_mushroomsfresh mushrooms-20150106_130131.jpgView attachment 10563