Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Milking Machines

Register

Click Here!

Dear Sirs,
We are manufacturing various models of miking machines, according to herd size of a dairy farm.
We are producing two type of bucket milking machines.

1. Portable / trolley/ movable bucket milking machines.
2. Stationary / Fixed type milking machines.

We are producing four models of trolley milking machines and eight models of stationary milking machines. each model of milking machine is depends numbers of milking animals in a dairy farm.

The above mentioned type of bucket milking machines are well suitable for small or medium size dairy farm, with a minimum investment, this kind of machines are best solution for the milking in small and medium herd, and in several times, it becomes in to first step to a fixed installation. Because of their functional characters, our trolleys are designed for a daily milking with the highest performances, which guarantee health for the udder of animals and high quality for milk.

we have range for bucket milking machine according to herd size up to 200 milking animals. Milkwell stationary machines are strong , compact and reliable , our vacuum units provide a regular flow with a minimum consumption of oil. They are environment-friendly, because of their low noise level, we have milking systems for milking of 500 milking animals daily.
i.e Pipe line / close circuit milking systems and milking parlours for big herd size farms.

Our presence and we have installed successful milking machines in the all states of India.

For more information , please visit our office, factory, or web site.

email address is : milkwellindia@gmail.com , swastikenterprises@gmail.com

web site : http://swastikenterp.tradeindia.com
web Site : www.milkwell.in

Thanks with regards
Sunil Panchal
Director Marketing
+91 9416360537
+91 9416003826
0184-2265926, 2268326

cravi

Price

Sunil,

I looked over your website and it seems impressive. But when I clicked on the pictures of the machines it took me to swastikenterp.tradeindia.com. Somehow the pictures on your website do not appear to be in Indian settings. Also the prices of the different machines are not listed.

Can you post some pictures of your machines in real settings on a dairy farm in India and how they are working currently? Any videos and any feedback how dairy farmers feel about your installed stationary machines/milking parlors would be helpful.

Also please state why one should buy milking machines from you versus say from DeLaval which is an established MultiNational company.

What are the salient features of your milking machines?

Also are the prices of your machines ONLY available when some one contacts you? They are not listed on the website. How can you have a website selling milking machines and NOT have a price on the things/items you are selling :confused:?

Dear Mr. C Ravi,
We have installed over 1000 of milking machine across India, from J&K to kaniyakumari, Kindly provide me your place where you want the machine , we will tell you the nearest installation, you can visit there and you can understand our quality machine, all the models of milking machines are Indian and we are manufacturing it in Karnal Haryana.
You are saying for Delaval milking machine , have u ever seen the Delaval milking machine, if you can understand the technology they are using, you never going to purchase that machine.

Technical aspects :
Milkwell Milking Machines are equipped with re-circulatory vacuum pump which provide constant vacuum and Maintenance free systems.

You don't need to take care daily, is there oil is available in machine or not , if oil is not there your pump may Jam, It always happened with delaval
Because they don't have oil recirculation systems. for more detail and technical deference you correspond with us on our email address milkwellindia@gmail.com

Have you ever seen Delaval prices on web site ????????

Milking machine India,bucket milking machine exporter,milking machine supplier,bucket milking machine supplier,India / tardeindia.com is our business promotion web site.

Delave prices are very high and services are not very good as we found , our machines prices are reasonable and services are very high.

If you think these pictures are not Indian , then kindly visit our factory for look and demonstration of machines.

If delaval India is a multinational company , so ask them why they are not providing real delaval products in India, which they are providing in Europe and other countries .

Do you know what are the models name of delaval :----?
IM 1 , IM 2 :- what is the meaning of IM ? ( Indian Made) Machines. How they are multinational.

They are not manufacturing they are just doing outsourcing , like purchasing from ......... , giving the name delaval

You are requested to visit us.
for videos and other details please contact us at our phones and email address. milkwellindia@gmail.com
we don't have your email address.

Thanks with regards
Sunil

Sunil,

I looked over your website and it seems impressive. But when I clicked on the pictures of the machines it took me to swastikenterp.tradeindia.com. Somehow the pictures on your website do not appear to be in Indian settings. Also the prices of the different machines are not listed.

Can you post some pictures of your machines in real settings on a dairy farm in India and how they are working currently? Any videos and any feedback how dairy farmers feel about your installed stationary machines/milking parlors would be helpful.

Also please state why one should buy milking machines from you versus say from DeLaval which is an established MultiNational company.

What are the salient features of your milking machines?

Also are the prices of your machines ONLY available when some one contacts you? They are not listed on the website. How can you have a website selling milking machines and NOT have a price on the things/items you are selling :confused:?

Last edited:

anilgir

milk

Dear sir,
I have 10 no. of buffelo,therefor I want purchase milking machines bucket so, plese send me price list and photo of milking machines bucket (moveble)

Last edited by a moderator:

neerajdl

DeLaval bucket Machines are proven over the world since 1883. The bucket machines supplied in India are working efficiently since last many years. All key components in bucket machines are imported from Europe. The machines supplied in India are same which are being supplied globally to another 50 countries. In case anyone has a question on DeLaval technology or machine perfromance, you are most welcome to get in touch with us at our office in Pune or mail me

neerajdl

DeLaval has today more than 5000 machines working successfully in Maharashtra, Andhra, Gujarat, Punjab, Haryana, Kerala, Karnataka, TamilNadu and many other parts of the country. In case anyone need more information they can write to me