Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Milking Machines with Digital Counter

Register

Click Here!

shankarsiva

I am looking for milking machines for my dairy farm operated with compressor and also with Digital measurement which should indicate the yield from each of the cows. Please let me know if there any such devices in the market and thier cost.

shankarsiva

Dear Mr. Murali,
Thanks for the info. Are there any meters available which can be fixed before the milk is dropped into the bucket? This will help
1.) To monitor the performance of each cow and accordingly the feed can be modified.
2.) To track the actual quantity and without any malpratcises.
3.) To keep the quality of milk without hand touched by avoiding measurement by hands.

Regards,
Shankar

Milking machine in lower cost

I am looking for milking machines for my dairy farm operated with compressor and also with Digital measurement which should indicate the yield from each of the cows. Please let me know if there any such devices in the market and thier cost.

Dear mr. shankar shiva

nw milking machine are available in lower cost in same tecnology with
s.s Buccket ....any things which u like to prefer in ur farm
pls contact me

Thanks

Kumar

Last edited by a moderator:

chenna1

Dear Mr.Shankar siva,

To my knowlege the answer is no. You will have to measure the milk manually after milking before you proceed to milk the next cow which is normally practised in dairy farms.The feed needs to be given according to the milk yield.Better to give pelleted feed, as during the process of pelletisation steam is passed through, and the feed is partly cooked which helps in digestion and better absorption. Milk measurement is possible in milking parlours using milk meters or digital readers.

Being a dairy owner you need to be physically present during milking and feeding time as these are the two areas where your workers can manipulate. If you are not able to be there during these times, depute a reliable guy to monitor these two activities.You can measure milk using SS milk measuring devices by asking the person who is handling the milk not to dip his hand or fingers in milk. If its used to be milked using machines then its possible to measure the milk from the milk can (use transparent milking can cluster assembly with litre and ml markings.PM me your e mail id. i can help you to get this item.Record milking records and feeding given as it helps you to have some control in accounts.

regards

murali
Dear Mr. Murali, Can you please elaborate this statement "transparent milking can cluster assembly with litre and ml markings". This information looks new to me. I am planning to start a large dairy soon and this information will help me greatly.
Siva Sankara Reddy.