Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

milking machine required

Register

Click Here!

sammathew

hi, i am looking to purchase a milking machine for a small farm. if anyone could provide me with the details as to how and where i can acquire it and for how much, i would greatly appreciate it. i am based in tamilnadu, ooty.

Sam Mathew

lpmndri123

For local made milking machine contact Mina...
based at Attibele , near Bangalore. For larger units go for those manufactured by
multinational companies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Milking Machine

hi, i am looking to purchase a milking machine for a small farm. if anyone could provide me with the details as to how and where i can acquire it and for how much, i would greatly appreciate it. i am based in tamilnadu, ooty.

Sam Mathew
Dear Mr. Sam Mathew,
We are leading manufacturer of fully automatic milking machines in India, we have already installed many machines in Tamilnadu, kerala, karnataka and Andharapardesh. You can also visit our web site www . milkwell .in Or you can mail us your requirement at milkwellindia@gmail.com

Milking machine MOdel MWT1 : Trolley Milking machine for milking of one animal at a time
Well suitable for 01-15 animals farm

Milking Machine Model MWT2 : Trolley Milking machine for milking of two animals at a time
well suitable for 01-40 animals farm.

If you want to know more milking machine models with us and cost , please tell us you numbers of animals accordingly we will suggest you a suitable milking machine.

Further if you have any query, please feel free to contact us, we will serve you at our best.

Thanks
Ajay Panchal

rsssudhan

I have a ALfa Laval Milking Machine for sale.

Sir,
I was running a Dairy Farm some time back. I bought Two milking machines and I sold one milking machine to my relative. I have another milking machine with me. It is a Alfa Laval Machine with two milking canes. It is in good condition but, It must be serviced before use. Two cows can be milked at a time and when an aditionel cane is added, one more cow can be milked.
Sir, If you like to buy from me you can contact me...........

rajaryan

Dear Sir

We are from trivandrum,Sri Vinayaka Agencies. we supply our machines upto maharashtra. warranty is for 2 years. We are selling imported milking machines with oil free vacuum pumps and pulsator.kindly give us your e mail id to send you more information. you need a single can milking machine which can milk about 8 to 10 cows in one hour.please contact us . two models are there. one is portable and another fixed type. portable is around Rs. 48000/- & fixed type rs.58000/- regards, muralikrishnan.k.general manager
Dear Sir,

Please send details regarding your milking machines, Due to frequent labor problems I am getting late for milking & milk distribution. Iam having 10 Nos of Cows From 7-12 litres capacity will be increasing the herd size to 20 animals within 3-4 months please suggest the best suitable milking machine for my farm... please note that we have Electricity laod shadding problems also, So machine should have alternate energy back up also.

Regards,
Lekhraj Damah,
Nagpur (Maharashtra)
Please contact.......

madhuriitd

Dairy farm available for transfer - jakondairy.blogspot.com

Dear Sir,

Jakon group is based out of Jaipur and is involved in real estate development, garment exports and dairy farming. We have a profitably running dairy farm here. It has more than 70 Jersey-HF cows and Murrah buffaloes. We are considering transfer of the farm as we are starting a real estate project there. You can get more information and pictures of the dairy farm on this blog: Profitable dairy farm available for transfer

The total investment required would be around 35 lakhs (26 lakhs for livestock+tools, 9-10 lakhs for shed+farm infra) and the returns are around 30%. Please contact us if you have the required capital and wish to start a dairy farm immediately. We could then help you with our practical knowledge and experience.

Regards,
Madhur Singhal
Jakon Infra, Jaipur
Please contact...

rashu7

Guidance required for starting Dairy Farming

Hi,

I am located at Central Suburbs of Mumbai. I want to start a Dairy farming. Want to start with 5 buffallow or 5 cows.
I need a guidance how to start on the same. Would like to know more about -
1. What is bare minimum investment?
2. How much land required?
3. How much is the food expenses?
4, How much water is required?
5. How to get loan?
6. How much milk is expected from one cow / Bufello?
7. What would be the break-even period?
8. What is the bare minimum infrastructure required?
Any many more as required but not listed above would highly be appreciated.

Thanks in Adavance
RG