Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Milking Machine Milkwell at affordable Prices

Register

Click Here!

Dear Sirs,
We are leading manufacturer of milking machines and we have numbers of models of milking machines according to animals herd size of a dairy farm. we have sold 1000s of machines all over India. your inquiries are always welcome we will happy to reply you with best milking solutions.
09416003826, 09416360537
www. milkwell .in
Thanks with regards
Sunil Panchal

Last edited:

steve_geo1812

Hello!

It would be great if you could let me know the prices through this. I am looking for milking machines for a farm with 80-100 cows.

Thanks
Stephen George.

chetan4765

we have solutions for your approach.

Hello sir,
my suggestion for your approach is probably you should go for 8 can fixed type milking machine,so that you can milk from all the cows within 90 min.we have already sold this type of milking machine in huge quantities.so please fell free for queries related to the cost and working of machines.
Please contact...

Last edited by a moderator:

guru1701

Hello sir,
my suggestion for your approach is probably you should go for 8 can fixed type milking machine,so that you can milk from all the cows within 90 min.we have already sold this type of milking machine in huge quantities.so please fell free for queries related to the cost and working of machines.
Please contact...
We need milking machine for 500++ cattle. please contact with us or give your cantact details.