Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

milking machine avialable at the cheapest rate from ISO 9001 certified company.

Register

Click Here!

chetan4765

Advanced Technology Milking Machines available at low prices

‘SRI MARUTHI ENTERPRISES’ based out of Bangalore, working in the field of dairy industry successfully from past Six years. We are mainly into the business of supplying and servicing of MILKING MACHINES for Cows along with accessories like Drinking Bowl,Rubber mats, Ear Tags, Solutions for Mastitis prevention etc. ‘SRI MARUTHI ENTERPRISES’ is a authorized channel partners of GEA WESTFALIA SURGE for all dairy equipments. We have successfully installed milking equipments and providing service to various customers allover south India.
For product details and catalogs visit:Homepage - Homepage - GEA Farm Technologies
For milking machines and accessories contact:9972398847, 9945926958

Last edited:

nachimuthu

Price needed

SIR,
WE ARE HAVING A DAIRY FARM AND IT IS WITH 5 nO OF CATTTLE AND HENCE WILL IT SUIT OUR NEEDS AND IF SO WE NEED THE PRICE OF PORTABLE ONE.
KINDLY SEND US A PERSONNEL MAIL IN THIS FORUM.
yOURS TRULY,
NACHIMUTHU
we are importers of milking machines of portable and fixed type.we have already more than 50 existing customers in south india.we provide a warranty period of 2 years exclusively that includes periodic servicing of installed milking machines.
contact us:sri maruthi enterprises.
Please contact....

srini14

hello chetan,

kindly mail your contact details we are dairy consultants based in hyderabad. you can also contact us...
Please contact....

srinivas

Last edited by a moderator:

arunsinhr

inqury

resp.sir
i want to more info about millking machine send me detail..
Please contact.....

srinivas_cts

Hi

Please send ur phones

we are importers of milking machines of portable and fixed type.we have already more than 50 existing customers in south india.we provide a warranty period of 2 years exclusively that includes periodic servicing of installed milking machines.
Please contact....

guru1701

Please contact....
we going to start a dairy farm in W.B. with 2000 cattle. Please send comparative quotation with capacity and catalog on urgent bases. please cantact.

arnob

Iso 9001

The ISO 9001 quality management standard can help you drive up efficiency, save money, satisfy more customers and win new business. One reason for ISO 9001 being so popular is because it can be implemented by organisations of any size or industry sector. Consequently, it is often a supply chain requirement as it can ensure continuity amongst suppliers.

Thanks!!!

For more information visit:

naren84

milking machine

even i need milking machine , send me details ,

suresh36514

price quote

we are interested in milking machine.please contact to + and give us your contact details

pls send me the price for for the milking machine which we need in kerala peermedu,in

pls send me the price for for the milking machine which we need in kerala peermedu,instaltion, training and service.

prasadbldr

need to contact u for machine

Our company ‘SRI MARUTHI ENTERPRISES’ based out of Bangalore, working in the field of dairy industry successfully from past three years. We are mainly into the business of supplying and servicing of MILKING MACHINES along with accessories like Drinking Bowl, Ear Tags, Solutions for Mastitis prevention etc. ‘SRI MARUTHI ENTERPRISES’ is a authorized channel partners of GEA WESTFALIA SURGE for all dairy equipments. We have successfully installed and providing service to various customers allover south India.
For product details and catalogs visit
For milking machines and accessories contact
Please send contact details at Bangalore to [

ashokreddyrc

pls Quote

Dear Sir
What is the capacity and price of the machine, pls send me the details to my mail id:

Your earliest reply will be highly appreciated.

Regards
AshokReddy