Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Milk required

Register

Click Here!

mukeshfarms

Hi,

I am planning to setup a milk processing plant in Rajasthan with a capacity of 50,000 liters of milk per day. Would someone be able to provide me 50,000 liters of milk per day from Rajasthan or from the nearby states of Gujrat/MP/UP (basically from the north India states)? Please let me know at the earliest.

jaganath

hi
this is jaganath from banglore and can provide cows so plz contact me jaganath

Last edited by a moderator:

a fertilzer major in the country, are now manufacturing & distributing in Southern, Northern and Central India, "scientific compounded high quality cattle feed" with 16% 18% 20% protein and other essential nutrients based on expert veterinary science. For further details pls reach me

Regards, SK Lakshmanan

shivu416

HF Calves of 6months to 1 year age required

Hi,

We are having a calves raising business near Bangalore. Please let me know if any body can supply us with around 10 calves per month.
I can be contacted

Thanks,
Shiva

mahesh3399

Milk Processing

STOP day dreaming MR. Mukesh.

If you could calculate how much will it cost to purchase 50,000 Lts of milk per day, leave alone cost of the plant ant infrastructure, you will not ask such question and waste everybody's time.

What are you doing at present - by the way...

MUKESH

Advisor

namrata

for milk

Hi,

I am planning to setup a milk processing plant in Rajasthan with a capacity of 50,000 liters of milk per day. Would someone be able to provide me 50,000 liters of milk per day from Rajasthan or from the nearby states of Gujrat/MP/UP (basically from the north India states)? Please let me know at the earliest.
contact and give us gurantee for purchase of milk 5000 lts per day ,we have group of farmers in rajasthan they can suplly.

mukeshfarms

Dear Mahesh,

Are you really interested in doing some constructive work here on the forum or just spamming in BIG BLUE color. Although my requirement has got nothing to do with what I am doing currently, its what I want to do, still would mail you my entire profile along with complete list of my ventures if you would like. By the way just to update you on the latest technology developments there is a Milk Processing plant with a capacity of 1 Lakh Litres/day in my area and they are aiming to achieve 3 Lakh Litres/day. Wake up Mr. Advisor India is on a move.

Warm Regards,
Mukesh

Last edited:

manas reddy

Mahesh does not have any work

Mr. Mukesh,

Please ignore Mahesh, he dose not understand how business works, i am sure he is some ignorant college graduate student who does not even know how to talk to people, he has done this to me as well

we have a dairy farm 100 km from Bangalore in chittoor AP our production is now close to 100 liters a day in a couple of months we will be able to supply you 400 liters a day, we are planning to increase the capacity to 2500 liters a day in the next 2 years, if there is a good price we can also talk to the local farmers and get you more milk, please send me a private message with your contact details if you wish to collaborate

also you will not be able to source all the milk you need from one place, you will have to build a logistical network of many many farmers

bssreddy

mr manas reddy please sedn me your contact details..

i want to know in depth regarding dairy farm, as i want to start one..

mahesh3399

MILK - 5000 ltrs per day???

Life is beautiful if in DREAMS.

Actual working is ardous and real success may not come to all because of Inexperience or lack of knowledge & required resources to achieve success.

So keep discussing and day Dreaming.

May GOD help you to achieve success. - Haven't you seen long Que in front of all temples - People with Failures due lack of knowledge & Experience beg in front of Idols for success.

You can also do so for your success - May be GOD bless you two.

My wishes with you.