Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

milk prossesing unit

Register

Click Here!

atulgurav

Hello,
I want to farm a milk prossesing unit in my village total population is 50000 so i want to know the prossess of building milk prossesing unit for 500-1000 ltr capacity per day and also retail unit for the same
Please guide me abuot the same.

Ashwini

Hi

Where are you located?? Before you plan to set up a milk processing plant, please get a training on milk processing at NDRI, Karnal or BAngalore. Once you have a training you will get an idea and the total cost required for milk processing. So kindly register for a training soon to put your project into action.

Regards
Ashwini S

pra_haz

I do consultancy for Milk Processing Plant,based in Kolkata.All sorts of guidelines including SITC of ' plant & machinery'available from Kolkata.

Hello,
I want to farm a milk prossesing unit in my village total population is 50000 so i want to know the prossess of building milk prossesing unit for 500-1000 ltr capacity per day and also retail unit for the same
Please guide me abuot the same.

Dear Sir,
you can attend the training course conducted by the Tamilnadu Veterinary & animal sciences university at a very nominal cost.the link for the same is attached below

Welcome to TAMILNADU VETERINARY & ANIMAL SCIENCES UNIVERSITY(TANUVAS)

Kindly cut and paste the above link and can view the details .

For further help you can contact us @ abcoldsolution@gmail.com

makarand999

We provide our services to avail subsidies for various milk and food processing units from MoFPI (Ministry of Food processing) central government. makarand 09325566969