Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Milk Processing Plant - Project Report

Register

Click Here!

abhishiva

dear all please provide me business proposal for setting up the milk processing project, i am very 2 interested in this projects.

abhi

deepak_kesariya

dear all please provide me business proposal for setting up the milk processing project, i am very 2 interested in this projects.

abhi
Dear Mr. Abhi,

Please get a perfect project advise from experts before moving ahead .

-Associate with someone who is doing Dairy processing successfully in your area.
-Attend trainings to get hands on expert advise and Experience.

We will be happy to help you with our expert team having experience in diverse fields of Milk quality and processing etc. to establish proper scientific Dairy processing unit without trial and errors and losses.

Please contact us @
Deepak Bhanushali
- Chief Knowledge Officer
[B. Sc. (Agri ), MBA (Agribusiness)]-
+ 919819533511 -

Hiren Chovatiya - Head, Consultancy & project Operations
[M. Sc. (Agri)] -
+919427746210

ilfs fab

abhi
Dear Mr Abhi

We IL&FS Clusters would like to introduce ourselves and our service capability. IL&FS Clusters is an initiative of Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Limited (IL&FS), one of the leading institutions in the field of infrastructure development. IL&FS group of companies have successfully collaborated with several ministries of central government, state governments and industry groups in structuring, developing and implementing various infrastructure projects in commercially viable formats and are in a unique position to render the requisite project advisory and resource mobilization services.  

The agri-business team at IL&FS Clusters offers services which include policy advisory, project development and implementation with exclusive focus on agri-infrastructure including cold chain, food processing, industrial, logistics parks and agri marketing, etc. The team has been closely associated with MoFPI since the starting of the 11th Plan period. As PMA, the team has been assisting MoFPI in implementation approximately 15 Mega Food Parks and 120 Integrated Cold Chain Projects. As Project Management Consultant, the team is also assisting private SPVs, State Industrial Development Corporations in implementation of 12 Mega Food Parks. The team is also assisting various State Govts. in development of food processing industries. As a part of our engagement, the team has played a significant role in development of approximately 300 food processing units in Bihar. Under this assignment we have assisted reputed agencies such as CG Foods, Britania, Anmol, Parley, AFP manufacturing, and many Dairy units such as Ganga dairy, Anuj Dairy, Uttari Bihar,Mithila dairy, Karnal Milk Foods,and fruit vegetable processing units etc. Also we have done many milk units in Africa.

The team consists of in-house experts in the field of Food Processing, Cold Chain Infrastructure, Engineering, Project Finance, Agriculture/horticulture Value Chain, Dairy technology, etc.  

We would be happy to offer our Project Management Consulting Services for successful implementation of the Instant Noodle Unit. Please let us know your interest so that we can submit a detailed Technical and Financial proposal for your kind consideration. Please feel free to contact the undersigned for any further query/clarification on the above  

We have offices in almost all metro towns

Warm Regards

J.K.Singh ( Sr Consultant , Food and Agro Industries)
IL&FS Clusters

Toll Plaza Building, DND Fly Way, NOIDA
Phone no;9334851224/ 7544012577
jitendra.singh@ilfsinida.com, alchemistjk@gmail.com
www.ilfsclusters.com

prasad23_s

Hi Singh Ji,

I am from Andhra Pradesh - Nellore - looking for starting new dairy farm, we have 6 acres land with sufficient water facility.
Plz share your guidance in selection of bedfellows, types, SOP of processing, green fodder types,
Prasad

abhijith shetty

Hi ,
Good morning, I am about to start the new project in 3 acres of land ,already maize seed sowed ,and work on cow shed and other green fodder cultivation is still in process.
InItaly 10 hf cows. Looking for cow dealer and advise for the same the best green fooder.
The farm will be close to coastal belt in karataka udupi, humid in the time of summer, though my farm shed will be in a coconut plantation area the temperature will be mild .

gaumutra

Hi, I am about to start desi indigenous cow breed GIR and Sahiwal dairy farm in NOIDA (Gautam Buddh nagar) NCR at Noida Expressway. Already constructed infrastructure. An acre of enclosed area and 5 acres of grazing facility. Suggestion invited for buyers of Gau Mutra, ARK and pesticides made of Gau Mutra.

dharanidairy777

HAI ,
I AM PLANNING TO START DAIRY FORM NEAR CHITTOOR DIST ANDHRA PRADESH. REQUIRED PLAN & PROJECT REPORT FOR THE SMALL FIRM WITH 10 COWS& 3ACRES OF LAND.

aksharambs

Dear,

Get consultation for your dairy (Milk Processing Unit) and dairy Farming queries- One Stop Complete Dairy Solution

Initial Consulting – Business Modelling
Business Plans /Project Report – Dairy Farm
Company Registration
Land Selection Assistance
Shed Design
Assisted Animal Buying Program
Assisted Machinery Buying Program

and Many more ...

Please contact us to start your dairy Farm.

Meticulous Business Solutions
Mr. Yogesh - Food & Agri Business Consultant
+91 992 167 1369
yogesh@meticulousbizsol.com

Thanks & Regards,
Akshara Deshmane
info@meticulousbizsol.com

hiren123

Hi Singh Ji,

I am from Andhra Pradesh - Nellore - looking for starting new dairy farm, we have 6 acres land with sufficient water facility.
Plz share your guidance in selection of bedfellows, types, SOP of processing, green fodder types,
Prasad
plesse contact Mr. Deepak Bhanushali who is having vary good knowledge about starting a healthy dairy farm and marketing of milk

garao56

Please inform the progress of the project

G. Anandarao B.Sc(Ag)
Rtd. Agricultural Officer & Agricultural Banker
Yanamalakuduru, Vijayawada -520013, Krishna Dt, AP