Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Milk Plants, Powder Plants & Cold Storage Suppliers

Register

Click Here!

ajayenggcorp

Hi All,
If you need Milk Plants, Powder Plants & Cold Storages, please PM me. We can guarantee you the best and most competitive price in the market. We specialize in S.S. Storage Tanks & Silos, Milk Chillers & Pasteurizers, Multiple Effect Evaporators, Spray Dryers, I.B.T. Coils & Air Cooling Units. You will have all the possible flexibilities of payment. Looking forward to your queries.

-Ajay

pummy1

Hello there

Please contact

Regards.

P

Hi All,
If you need Milk Plants, Powder Plants & Cold Storages, please PM me. We can guarantee you the best and most competitive price in the market. We specialize in S.S. Storage Tanks & Silos, Milk Chillers & Pasteurizers, Multiple Effect Evaporators, Spray Dryers, I.B.T. Coils & Air Cooling Units. You will have all the possible flexibilities of payment. Looking forward to your queries.

-Ajay

Last edited by a moderator:

a fertilzer major in the country, are now manufacturing & distributing in Southern,Northern and Central India, "scientific compounded high quality cattle feed" with 16% 18% 20% protein and other essential nutrients based on expert veterinary science. For further details pls reach me

ajayenggcorp

hi Ajay

Where are you located ? Send us more details.

Regds
Dear manojsinghchandel,

Ajay group of Industries is based in Saharanpur but we provide services across the country so location wont be a problem. I will get in touch with you soon. My apologies for the delay.

Thanks
Ajay Sharma

vramsu

Milk pocket machine and mini cold storage.

Hi All,

-Ajay
Dear Sir,

I have mini dairy form and also puchasing milk in localy, could you inform how much price for milk pocket machine, if reasonable as can buy and improve my buisness.

thanks,
Veeramani

lnclax

Milk Plant

Hi All,

-Ajay
I need a complete milk pant in Coimbatore Pls e mail me all details

lnclax

HI I need a complete Milk plant Milking equipments, pasteurizer and a chilling plant Pls replyto

rsr52

cost of 10 thousand litters milk chilling pant rewuired area with compet details please send on rathorers52@rediffmail .com

stalinpandian

hello,
im Stalin Pandian from tiruvannamalai.we are running a dairy farm of heard size 50 .here by i request you the following details,

1.is there chilling unit available for 1k litrs.and how much it cost.

2.do you provide automatic milk paceting macking for 1000 ltr/hr.,and its cost.

3.kova making machine

4.paneer making machine

thnks ,

Stalin Pandian