Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Micronutrients for citrus plantation/ neem oil/ neem seed kernal extract required

Register

Click Here!

ramu1970

Hi!
we are in need of micro nutrients mixture specially designed for citrus group plantation like sweet oranges and lime and lemon. Also we are in need of neem based oil and kernal extract to be used as spray against pest.Interested parties can please contact.

vedamnaidu

Micronutrients

D.I. Grow is a foliar fertilizer with macronutrients such as Nitrogen, Phosphorous, Potasium and Magnesium plus micronutrients such as Itron, Manganese, Copper, Zinc, Boron, Molybdenum and Humic Acid. It is safe effective and environment friendly.

ramu1970

Bio product

Thanks Mr.Bhupesh kr. singh!

I welcome your good self for a long term relationship with some foundation which
is promoting organic farming in an improved packages. Hope you will ensure supply of bio product as needed by the foundation. Your good self are requested to correspond e in furthering discussion on this subject.

Last edited by a moderator:

kessar agro

Neem Products

Dear sir,

We supply All Neem Products at very reasonable rates,
*Neem oil Expeller Grade 1000ppm:INR 92/KG/HDPE BARREL.
*Neem oil cake/Expeller Grade:INR 12/KG.
*Neem Kernel Cake/Rotary Grade:INR 28/KG.
*Neem Kernel for oil extraction:INR 75/KG.
*Dried Neem fruit:12/KG.
*NEEM LEAF:18/KG.

IF YOU HAVE ANY REAL REQUIREMENTS KINDLY PROCEED FURTHER.

jaydips

SEA-CROP 100% organic plant growth stimulator and micronutrient

Dear Sir,

We have SEA-CROP*concentrate is a soil and plant stimulant containing over 84 natural source minerals and*active organic substances*from deep sea Pacific Ocean water.

The rivers of the world dump billions of tons of minerals into the oceans each year and have done so for centuries. Seafloor springs and volcanic eruptions have also added billions of tons of elements. Seawater is a soup of active organic substances. Many litres of seawater are processed to produce a single litre of SEA-CROP concentrate.

A litre of concentrate makes 100 litres of SEA-CROP ready for application.

SEA-CROP*is a catalytic trigger that releases nature's energy to give the full benefit of soil microflora symbiosis.

Thanks and Regards,
Jaydip Shelke
Panama Agritech Pvt. Ltd.
Pune

sam_agri

IIHR Citrus spl and Arka suraksh ( neem paste)

Hi!
we are in need of micro nutrients mixture specially designed for citrus group plantation like sweet oranges and lime and lemon. Also we are in need of neem based oil and kernal extract to be used as spray against pest.Interested parties can please contact.
Dear

We are the official supplier of IIHR developed Citrus spl( micro nutrient ) and ark surksha ( neempaste) if u want i can send a details

jayeshjagtap86

Dear sir,

I have all grade of micro nutrient (Aries Agro Ltd)which you want ,we also recommend schedules for all crops .If you want call

Last edited by a moderator:

sam_agri

ear

We are the official supplier of IIHR developed Citrus spl( micro nutrient ) and ark surksha ( neempaste) if u want i can send a details[/COLOR

Samrudhi Agri Clinic

Shimoga