Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Melia dubia trees

Register

Click Here!

venkateurs

i have 6 acres of red soil land please give me the contact details i want to plant
melia dubia trees

but i have some doubts regarding this plant

1) how many trees can be planted in one acre
2) what is the investment required
3) what is the returns per acre after 6 years
Mr.sumad,

We are from Mysore-Karnataka, we have melia dubia saplings with us. You can contact us on[9880589787] for requirement of melia sapling.

we can plant around 350-400 trees in one acre by planting at 10feet by 10feet.
The investment required would be a. for melia dubia sapling
b. To get the pit done for planting the tree.
c.Farmyard manure
d.Labor
A tree values depending on the growth of the tree(appx 8000 after 6-7yrs)

shanmuga06

Mr mayweed,

Thank you for interest in cultivation of melia Dubia in your paddy field.Kindly note that the melia Dubia is not suitable in paddy field.Normally the black soil,clay soil & paddy fields are 100% not suitable for melia Dubia cultivation.And also wherever the water logging will be there that also not suitable for melia Dubia cultivation.

Thanks

A S I V A K U M A R,
Priya Nursery garden,
Karaikudi-630001,TN
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

shanmuga06

Hi Aswini,

You suggested all members of this forum that for getting melia Dubia seedlings please approach the forestry dept.Its correct which section of the forest dept like social forest,reserve forest?

Regards
A Sivakumar

anojagar

Melia Dubia

Please also visit the blog site for more info regarding melia dubia. Since we have mutual interest let us share the data , I have book on melia dubia from forest dept, you can copy the same when u visit hyderabad. u can contact me sometimes I will be visiting nizamabad, where r u located in nizamabad ?
Dear Narendraji,
I am from Nagpur and am planning for melia dubia in around 25 acres of land. Can u suggest and forward details of the plantation. Further u have a book on it . Can I have a copy of it from u. Plz contact if possible. anojagarwala@gmail.com or 9823466766

shanmuga06

The melia dubia is miracle tree in the world.Because with out any hitech the melia dubia will grows very fast from the seed germinated seedlings.The red soil very opt for melia dubia cultivation under irrigation.As per my knowledge and observations only seed germinated seedlings are enough for plantation.Dnt go for colonel seedlings since the melia dubia tree will be fell down during high velocity of storm and toofan.we can accommodate minimum 500 to 620 seedlings in one acre land in the spacing dimension of 10'x10',9'x9' & 9'x8'.The above said spacing dimension will gives same yield per acre.We are expecting the yield of melia dubia under irrigation will be minimum 300 tons per acre.We also approach the play wood industries for getting best price .The negotiation also going on with some industries.For quality in genuine breed of melia dubia seedlings requirements plz.contact us.

Regards,
A Sivakumar,
Priya Nursery Garden,
Karaikudi-630001,Tamilnadu.call us:9843080275/priyagar06@yahoo.co.inView attachment 12256