Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Melia Dubia saplings for sale

Register

Click Here!

Melia Dubia / Malai Vembu / Hebbevu, saplings ranging from 2 feet to 5 feet available for sale. . Contact Satheesh Gundappa.

Last edited:

From Satheesh Gundappa

Dear Sir,

We can supply the saplings @ Rs. 15 for a 2' height sapling.The price is excluding the cost of transportation

What is the spacing you are adopting or how many plants do you need?
When do you need the plants?

You can get in touch with us whenever you need us..

Last edited by a moderator:

sivanataraj

thank u for the reply, n i need initially 400 saplings...is there any varieties like tissue culture or cloning?...how about the market status for the melia dubia trees...

sivanataraj

1. We can give any numbers you want.
2. Plant improvement programmes have begun only this year. The forest lab at Karnataka are trying with their clones. We too have some clones under trials in our nursery. The saplings we have are from vegetative cuttings from good genetic material.
3. The market for this tree during the harvest is not very difficult. Any ply wood manufacturer shall happily buy it from you. In fact there are exclusive Melia dubia timber yards in Karnataka.

By the way please reply to the next mail with you contact details.

tsejang

melia dubia sapling

hi i am looking for melia dubia sapling for 10 acre .can you please contact me through my email ].10 acre area located 2two hours off mysore.
thanks
tenzin

Last edited by a moderator:

venkateurs

Melia Dubia/Hebbevu available at Mysore-Karnataks

hi i am looking for melia dubia sapling for 10 acre .can you please contact me through my email ].10 acre area located 2two hours off mysore.
thanks
tenzin
We have good quality melia dubia saplings available with us in Mysore-Karnataka. If you are interested to buy melia dubia, you can contact us on our number[9880589787] or mail to us at [venkateursarun@yahoo.com]

shanmuga06

Melia Dubia seedlings are available in mini Juno bags(8"x12") for fast growth and assured yield .An account of this 100%success of melia Dubia cultivation.The small type of melia Dubia plants are also availiable.

Regards

A Sivakumar,
Priya Nursery Garden,
Karaikudi-630001,TN
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in