Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

For Sale Melia dubia grown plantation for sale

Register

Click Here!

kraghum

Hello members

I have around 700 trees of 10year old Melia dubia available (30km from bangalore), i am trying to find a buyer. There is whole market trying sell seedlings but till now i ahven't find any buyer. all search throws up 2 results
  1. hunasur ply woods
  2. amrita nursery
I repeatedly failed get to speak to anyone from hunsur plywood. the armita nursery people said if my tree are 3ft circumference and 25ft straight up then they can forward my details to a buyer..

Any leads from the forum is appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:

greenlandfns

Hello members

I have around 700 trees of 10year old Melia dubia available (30km from bangalore), i am trying to find a buyer. There is whole market trying sell seedlings but till now i ahven't find any buyer. all search throws up 2 results
  1. hunasur ply woods
  2. amrita nursery
I repeatedly failed get to speak to anyone from hunsur plywood. the armita nursery people said if my tree are 3ft circumference and 25ft straight up then they can forward my details to a buyer..

Any leads from the forum is appreciated
Did you get any buyer for your Melia Dubia trees? If not, please mail us some photographs of the trees along with your contact details to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com